My new eBike shop: Structuring, building, and pricing. Reflections and criticisms please.

Hello ES!

I'm a long time lurker. Thank you to all the "oldies" for the generous donations of time and knowledge. I'm functional and "here" because of you!

After several different lifetimes of making a very few people rich from my labor, I decided that MY talent and passion can take a lap before I exit this world. I'm a tree-hugger from way back and the LEV plays a big part in my efforts to make this world a better place. Since I'm not able to take a "LEV Sabbatical" at Grin, I figure you all at ES are the next best source of advice.

Please weigh in with your reflections, opinions, criticisms, and advice. (I've got a thick skin, don't worry) Please and thank you.

I've started in my garage, been going since summer 2022. I'm recovering from an initial $15,000 investment, now about $9000 in the hole. My capitol expenditures are mostly done, so the trend line is positive. I hope to break even next year. The current income is not amazing (see revenue growth below).

I was initially inspired to create my business from Johnny Nerd Out (thank you John).

Only the first two value propositions are up and running so far:

Servicing the DCIEB (dirt-cheap internet e-bike) and scooters.
Conversions of acoustics to electric

I'm hoping to add more revenue models like:
Battery testing (I've gat a CBA V w/500W amp)
Rentals
Classes
Consulting

So, what advice am I asking for?
Am I crazy?
Am I on the right track?
What am I doing wrong?
What am I missing?

Pricing: (repair and conversions)
I charge $80/hr for electrical work and $40/hr for mechanical. I end up discounting rates because I get stuck "learning" stuff and I move way too slow.
Frustrating examples include display/controller coms (CANBUS vs UART), 9 pin Julet sourced from CN with non-standard pin positions, re-lacing hubs with non-standard spokes, etc.
For conversions I charge 4.5 hours of labor ($360) + parts.

Purchasing/Sourcing:
I've done two big purchases from CN. Sailimotor and UPP (yes Amberwolf I've taken your opinion to heart, but have not gotten burned yet)
I need A LOT of help doing better in this area. I need to efficiently supply this business with mid-drives/hubs/batteries/controllers/displays/throttles/ebrakes/cables/connectors/etc. I spend WAY TOO MUCH TIME trying to find the right stuff at wholesale. HELP! Is there a better way? What are the big suppliers out there anyway? I'm willing to put out cash for a few motors/batteries but I wait until the client comes in the door to order the replacement parts they need. I struggle with this. Until I have insurance (see below) I can't get an account at JBI.

Liability:
I'm frightened by the liability exposure. My quote was $5250/yr for two incidents at $1M each. Today (in my business networking group) an insurance guy just informed me about a $200k claim from FL. The house burned down and the battery supplier was not responsible but the claim is going forward. Every time I touch someone's CIEB (cheap internet e-bike) I assume the liability for the battery, motor, and frame. I spent a couple grand writing up a three page waiver but I'm still frightened. It's not the rider that will sue me, it's the insurance company or PI lawyer. I HAVE to increase revenue enough to afford this (unfortunately).

Poor People Transit:
The need for "equitable access to transit" (my B corp mission) is HUGE! Late stage capitalism has created an entire underclass of workers unable to get to work affordably. I'm in a VERY car-centric location. Woe be to the biker or pedestrian here (Lehigh Valley, PA). These guys are risking their lives (more so than in other places for sure, with apologies to the rest of the developing world) to get to their fast-food job. Bus service here is adequate but not like in the more dense cities. Somehow I've got to/want to service these people and get them affordable transit. This means repairing a crap bike cheaply or providing a replacement that they can afford. Have i emphasized the ENORMOUS NEED enough?

Revenue growth:
Currently this business is not gonna fly without more growth. I've got to repair faster (with already sourced and stocked parts), and I've got to find and develop more customers/business models. Since I'm new and just getting on my feet, I've done almost no marketing. What are the ways/strategies to build interest and how does that translate to income? I've never had a Facebook account and have reluctantly done Instagram (yes I'm older). I'm gonna have to submit to the FANG overlords even more I assume.

Thank you!
Most of what you are describing as a "need", while very real, is not the foundation for a profitable business. You either need to define a profitable market for the services you want to provide, or form a nonprofit, raise the necessary capital from like-minded donors and pay yourself a salary. Repairing ebikes for cheapskates and the working poor is not going to provide the income you are hoping for.

not yet confident enough with your actual e-bike technical skills
Correct! That's why I'm here vacuuming up everything I can. I really NEED a 6 month apprenticeship at GRIN. Justin please entertain this. Alternately I can get my electrical engineering degree. Gulp.

In my defense, I feel like I'm in a nether world of unmatchable components and planed obsolescence. How many people can say they are swimming in it like me? As a former teacher I appreciate the learning. I've yet to have to repeat many rabbit holes and I suspect I'll project more confidence as I go along.
Who is your target market, what is the problem you want to solve for them and how do you want to be perceived by them in 2 years?
Great Question, yes I can feel the "small business consultant"! I'd have a great conversation with you in person for sure. I'm a regular at my local 1 Million Cups events. I also have several advisors (formal and informal). These questions are familiar and ALWAYS worth revisiting.

I'll answer this in reverse:
In 2 years their perception will be that the purchase/advice/engagement they received gave them new information to feel better about themselves. I'd put my ALL into listening skills towards their use case and explaining the ways they can achieve a mobility solution. This effort they put in, acting on a desire, selecting options, and purchasing an "excuse" to get themselves back to feeling like a kid riding a bike, pays off in enjoyment and then further engagement. This further engagement can be suggesting me to a peer, upgrading an existing machine, or joining a club or group. This target market is the older rider, though it can work for anybody of any age.
Additional target markets include:
-The working poor that I manage to modestly profit off of
-The younger scooter guy with his flat tires that are major pain in the ass to get fixed. I charge $100 for a $5 tube and an HOUR of struggle! I've done this job the most actually.
-The older (my ageish) man with his eBike fetish (just like me) and his service needs. He can pay and understands the costs if I apprise regularly.
-Disc golf players that want to electrify their carts. (The term Frisbee is trademarked by Whammo so we call them discs)

That's enough for now. I believe in light electric vehicles. I have other target markets but I could really stand to put one foot in front of the other.

Just where exactly is your liability exposure coming from? Have the insurance agent or lawyer explained that? How can you reduce your exposure? Is there some aspect of the business that is creating this risk that you can avoid doing? I think many small businesses go without this coverage because of the cost; the smart ones avoid or minimize the activities that create an abnormal risk.
Another great question!
This answer is a CAN OF WORMS! Personal injury lawyers and medical insurers.

The moment I touch someone's eBike/scooter I assume liability for the battery, motor, and frame. Despite a small font disclaimer, and no matter what happens after, the personal injury lawyer extracts value by colluding with policy makers to keep tort law lax. Tort reform is needed here in US ( I digress a bit) The medical insurer will also seek to avoid payment (how much you wanna bet I have an opinion about US healthcare?)

Yes insurance agent and lawyer were (expensively) consulted. I'm starting to cave to my resistance towards the $5250/yr insurance expense but (as you point out above) there needs to a profitable market to do my part in subsidizing the insurance industry. I hope my target market answers above pass muster.

Another great question!
This answer is a CAN OF WORMS! Personal injury lawyers and medical insurers.

The moment I touch someone's eBike/scooter I assume liability for the battery, motor, and frame. Despite a small font disclaimer, and no matter what happens after, the personal injury lawyer extracts value by colluding with policy makers to keep tort law lax. Tort reform is needed here in US ( I digress a bit) The medical insurer will also seek to avoid payment (how much you wanna bet I have an opinion about US healthcare?)

Yes insurance agent and lawyer were (expensively) consulted. I'm starting to cave to my resistance towards the $5250/yr insurance expense but (as you point out above) there needs to a profitable market to do my part in subsidizing the insurance industry. I hope my target market answers above pass muster.
Here's my thought. You have already developed the rare skills and persona for people to feel confidant in your advice, and enjoy your company in various social settings. There are plenty of folks with the technical skills to repair bikes-why try to compete with them? After following several forums and and Facebook groups for older ebike riders, it's clear to me that our age group has fully embraced the ebike concept and have the disposable income to get into this recreation /alternate transportation niche, but have no idea where to start. Some haven't ridden a bike in years and probably weren't that proficient in the first place. Consider setting yourself up as the ebike guru for the Lehigh Valley, the one person everyone thinks of when thinking about ebikes. For marketing, you just do what comes naturally, talking at Rotary clubs, giving seminars at the local community College, private consultations, group lessons (like for motorcycles), group rides and tours. You just charge for your time and expertise. No more insurance and inventory hassles. You can even do custom builds for people who want to go that route (and many do).

What do you think?

Correct! That's why I'm here vacuuming up everything I can. I really NEED a 6 month apprenticeship at GRIN. Justin please entertain this. Alternately I can get my electrical engineering degree. Gulp.

In my defense, I feel like I'm in a nether world of unmatchable components and planed obsolescence. How many people can say they are swimming in it like me? As a former teacher I appreciate the learning. I've yet to have to repeat many rabbit holes and I suspect I'll project more confidence as I go along.

Great Question, yes I can feel the "small business consultant"! I'd have a great conversation with you in person for sure. I'm a regular at my local 1 Million Cups events. I also have several advisors (formal and informal). These questions are familiar and ALWAYS worth revisiting.

I'll answer this in reverse:
In 2 years their perception will be that the purchase/advice/engagement they received gave them new information to feel better about themselves. I'd put my ALL into listening skills towards their use case and explaining the ways they can achieve a mobility solution. This effort they put in, acting on a desire, selecting options, and purchasing an "excuse" to get themselves back to feeling like a kid riding a bike, pays off in enjoyment and then further engagement. This further engagement can be suggesting me to a peer, upgrading an existing machine, or joining a club or group. This target market is the older rider, though it can work for anybody of any age.
Additional target markets include:
-The working poor that I manage to modestly profit off of
-The younger scooter guy with his flat tires that are major pain in the ass to get fixed. I charge $100 for a $5 tube and an HOUR of struggle! I've done this job the most actually.
-The older (my ageish) man with his eBike fetish (just like me) and his service needs. He can pay and understands the costs if I apprise regularly.
-Disc golf players that want to electrify their carts. (The term Frisbee is trademarked by Whammo so we call them discs)

That's enough for now. I believe in light electric vehicles. I have other target markets but I could really stand to put one foot in front of the other.
Why do you offer your time for free? I get it but 6 months. You can offer your time for a month maybe with normal pay and explain your plan to resell their parts in your company? (We would reject and offer like this and also it can be of major importance to start buying from them first at a minimum of maybe 5000 per year?)

Skills is usually learned by trouble coming at you. Today I got to make a shim for a Bafang mid motor as the diameter of the bottom bracket was to big. Plastic press fit. We have always rejected but today I feelt like I had a solutions because I want to fix it for the future jobs as well. As we haven't so much experience with these yet it is better to spend some more time to make the best.

Normally we just shug them in and tighten the nut. With a large bottom bracket inside diameter the motor may jump up and down when pedaling. Softer plastic pieces may not do the trick to keep it snug.

Tomorrow is another day and we hope to have it solved by then and bringing in sales of 2000 for this. 250 is work 1750 parts. (your bottom bracket will need replacement if the kit doesn't fit. We got trouble and have a solution, do you want to accept it and continue the build?)

To deny or be very clear with a customer about price or possibilities of failure and who will be taking that risk help hauling the money into the company.

Working on small scooters may add some ss to the company but is another area to learn about but it is very close and the pockets of the owners are usually much more empty.

To have backup solutions is another thing that can be good to know. Did you know there are kits of "Controllers + display" that work with some broken motors? (A sensorless controller with a display that will work even though the motor may have a broken hall signal wire cable on the line or the inside of the motor)

Also to open hub motors is something that I have been far from seeing myself doing. I recently found out the three screw one type is pretty easy to open and bam I could steal parts and make a Frankenstein motor working from a few broken ones I had saved over a few months.

To deny or be very clear with a customer about price or possibilities of failure and who will be taking that risk help hauling the money into the company.
I'm getting better at this. Thank you. I am now starting to add 25% to my top price estimate. I understand I need to be firm but it's hard when the poor guys come around. They are desperate.

Are you making sales of 2k/week or 2k/day? Either would be amazing for me.

plenty of folks with the technical skills to repair bikes-why try to compete with them
To the best of my knowledge, I'm the only guy IN THE REGION that works on eBikes. I enjoy the work and the learning process. This feels like the right way to go (please tell me otherwise). I'm hoping that this business, properly marketed and administered, will provide me with an income AND an income for a mechanic(s) who work for me.
Consider setting yourself up as the ebike guru for the Lehigh Valley, the one person everyone thinks of when thinking about ebikes.

YES, I'm working towards that.

What you're hoping to do takes capital, and I got the impression you are running out. If you are moderately successful, you run the risk of losing the market to someone with deeper pockets. But not if you're the guru.

That's capitalism.

Here's a way to test your theory. Put together a business plan and apply to the local bank for an SBA loan.

Last edited:
There's a big difference between being self-employed and building a business. The latter takes capital. Every startup has to face up to that. The first place to look for capital is personal savings, then home equity, then friends and family. Then a friendly bank, but they want security, usually your home.

Bootstrapping is possible, but unlikely in your situation for a number of reasons I won't go into here.

How's the ebike 'local business' over in the States? Here it's almost non existent. The LBS won't touch them unless sold by them ( and you pay for this 'access to service' .. included in the sales price ).

In my town of 90k inhabitants I know of only one person who offers build services ( and then only with limited parts, where he has experience and can offer warranty ). And I don't think he's really overwhelmed with build requests, he even told me battery refurbishing is a bigger part of his business model ( and he has a pickup and return type of LBS as well ).

Then again, I only know him from word of mouth, it's not like he advertises.

Almost everyone here rides on
  • Few overpriced pieces of garbage like VanMoof
  • Even fewer project / diy ebikes / conversions
  • Few brand name ebikes from manufacturers like Gazelle / Giant ect.
  • Tons and tons and tons of people on cheap imports
This also explains why rebuilding batteries had become most of his business. Those cheap imports ( and with import I do mean China ) mostly come with either small or lower quality packs which will get issues probably right when the warranty ends.

I have thought, recently again, about offering build services ( 'learning on the go' as my experience is also limited, but I would ofc make that clear to anyone who wanted my assistance ). Then again, my financial situation means I can do this for free for as long as I want, which would allow me to basically offer build services for 'pay as you want' while I gain word of mouth and experience. Not that I'm rich, far from it, but I'm considered disabled and I'm lucky to be born in a country with an actual social security system which 'works' ( for me, not for everyone ). It would also allow me the flexibility I need in working hours and jobs I would be able to take.

Thing is, market here is probably to small to ever make a living out of build services, and I am not in a position or in a state of willingness to go mess with battery refurbishing without access to a proper work place ( like, not my house and with good fire prevention and insurance ).

Population density is pretty high here, so I wonder what the culture is over there, what amount of business does a certain area / population generate?

If you have access to a proper workplace and you get so much bigbox bikes, focusing on offering battery refurbishing services sounds like a sure bet, even if it requires specialty tools and knowledge once you have that you can apply that to any ebike since they all use ( the same ) battery ( packs/tech ).

Here's a way to test your theory. Put together a business plan and apply to the local bank for an SBA loan.

I had the feeling he's trying to put together a business plan as we speak ... :) edit: with a lot of your help btw 🫡

Last edited:
I got the impression you are running out.
No, I'm fine. As stated before the house is paid off and the wife is gracious enough to support my food habit. I do all the cooking, shopping, home repair, lawn mowing, laundry, and such so I'm not a total leach. ha ha

I can easily tap into some savings and go larger if I want. The problem is I need to put the cart before the horse and gage the market demand for different types of business models I'm interested in doing. (BTW I've done several Business Model Canvas iterations already)

Lets see, what's possible?
Cheap internet bike repair, fairly priced ($80-100 bench fee + additional labor at $80/hr)
Conversions (high and low end) using Bafang, Grin, etc. I charge 4.5 hours of labor ($360) but I need a lot more of these to become viable
Battery capacity testing: I've never received a request for this yet. Need more marketing/outreach I suspect.
Ebike and eScooter flat tire repair. gosh there are a lot of these!
Consulations over the phone. Some guy picked my brain today for 30min and I need to figure out to charge for this.
Leisure rentals: i'm not sure how this will shake out. Only 1 LBS rents eBikes locally.
Rent-to-own: The poor people need this desperately but I'm pretty sure they will struggle to pay.

I DO NOT want to get into the battery rebuilding business. That is something I'd hate to mess up and see someone get killed. It also sounds like a lot of labor. It seems to me that a new battery is almost the same cost after the labor and parts anyway.

I DO NOT want to get into the battery rebuilding business. That is something I'd hate to mess up and see someone get killed. It also sounds like a lot of labor. It seems to me that a new battery is almost the same cost after the labor and parts anyway

I won't bring it up again :) I'll just react to those two things you just point out.

1. 'cost of a new battery being so high after parts and labor' -> you're the one getting paid the labor. That's the point really, battery price is a large part of the total build, and most of that isn't in parts but in labor.

2. messing up a brake line will get someone killed just as surely, and batteries don't have a higher kill ratio over us then say a mechanic which didn't check tire tread and send someone out on slicks who folded his tin can around a pole the next day when it rained.

I think the 'that's a lot of labor' is a very good point though. That's also why batteries are expensive, more so then component cost.

I'm getting better at this. Thank you. I am now starting to add 25% to my top price estimate. I understand I need to be firm but it's hard when the poor guys come around. They are desperate.

Are you making sales of 2k/week or 2k/day? Either would be amazing for me.
Yeah you will become better. I'm sure.

You can always deduct the price if a customer bargins but it is a difference to do this being stated the cost in advance. Just for one sale. Daily average with all is maybe 2-4k per day in total. Sales, not profit. Profit is from your margins which can be high or low depending on product or service.

( Someone wants to buy a bicycle pump and bargains 5 out of it. Will you still sell it or will you keep it and what if you have a surplus. Always nice to sell and get some bucks. The service you offer is the product right away, no waiting. )

The job I had on Monday finally finalized a few hours in today as I managed to slide down the old carved plastic press fit cup into the oversize bottom bracket on the cargo bike I was converting. As the other side was finished I tried to push in the motor with the cup but it didn't go into it so more work was done carving a little more.

After that I was on the highway putting on the rest of the Bafang motor and parts and stopped with all those parts installed. What's left for tomorrow is a rear rack battery to be mounted as well as tidying the wires.

I think the mechanics about the cup will withstand the forces holding the motor in place. Usually it is not possible to install a Bafang motor on a larger diameter bottom bracket as it can move around and be a mess.

My plan is to 3d-print some cups / shims, looking like tubes to be tested in the future and press fit if needed. (Which will give us a few 2-3 jobs extra per year plus more sales online I guess). First we use this example above as a test of robustness and if we see this working probably a 3d-printed part will hold as well. Just to look at a demo shim will be neat enough. 6 months to go and we might have a better answer.

From a guy that's been self-employed since I was 23 I think I can offer you a bit of advice.

First, did you know that 90% of new businesses fail within the first 2 years. That said, don't let me discourage you from giving it a go.

On the liability aspect, Unless you have a lot that can be taken away don't worry about lawsuits. That is until you do have attractive assets that a lawyer might like. Don't be afraid to take a chance.

Realize that most days will be 10+ hours long. 7 days a week will be normal.

When it comes to a parts supplier, most are looking for volume. Expect to have to warehouse a few parts. Grin has a wholesale program (Ithink) Talk to Justin.

Having an accurate bookkeeping system is vital to your survival. Pay yourself every week what it will take to cover your miminal needs. If you can't cover that 3 weeks in a row, shut the thing down. Don't dig a bigger hole.

Good luck. It can be done. 👍🏾

This is no lie: I spent about a year and a half working 80 hour weeks as the only employee of my artificial intelligence company, and managed to make less than minimum wage (it's an LLC structured as a sole proprietorship, so it's not much of a "company" really). It's very interesting to hear about less abstract businesses (i.e. ones trying to sell goods instead of just bits, bytes, and labor). Thanks for posting.

This is no lie: I spent about a year and a half working 80 hour weeks as the only employee of my artificial intelligence company, and managed to make less than minimum wage (it's an LLC structured as a sole proprietorship, so it's not much of a "company" really). It's very interesting to hear about less abstract businesses (i.e. ones trying to sell goods instead of just bits, bytes, and labor). Thanks for posting.
That's a more common experience than most people realize.

How's it going in America today in the little workshop?

Yes batteries are advanced stuff. If you get a sniff someday of a guy knowledgable in batteries you have found gold. A co-worker, battery guy fixing all your warranty stuff in batteries? Opening hours can be extended and your working hours halved.

Good stuff.

How's it going in America today in the little workshop?
Thanks for asking,
i come up for air every once in a while and it's a lot to process all at once. Purchaser, mechanic, electrician, salesman, marketing and graphic/web design, efficient transit policy dreamer, etc.

Got my good friend who went to Elmira, NY and purchased his dream, a workman tandem trike, I've been assigned the electrification aspect, he wants two rear hubs, not a front motor, and i'll post a separate RFO (request for opinions) after I ruminate more on scope.

It's a revolving carnival carousel of LEV people beating a path to my door. I gotta be faster at turning over the vehicles that clog my garage! Crash repair w/unknown gremlins, new bike assembly, daily riders for dirt-poor fast-food workers and first generation immigrants, scooter flat tires, drivetrain replacement on a super powerful mid-drive (driven HARD!), hall sensor replacement, etc!

I'm operating at the financial margin for myself and my clients. I have the opportunity to enlarge my scope and am enacting controls (turning down work, charging full price) to improve the situation. If I'm a large soaring bird trying to get off the ground, I might be approaching sufficient air speed. Fingers crossed.

Where are the protocols for the work in front of me? I am working towards "systematizing" the process. There is a new mystery that walks into my garage almost daily and I'm grateful to be here to receive and engage in this effort. That said, it's not straightforward or rational. Argh.
guy knowledgable in batteries
Yes that's a great observation. I'm not at that stage with batteries. There is also a local guy that builds so I feel it's best to stay in the lane I'm in. Good thoughts for the future. Thank you.

There is always some little tid bit that needs to be 3d printed
Like some sort of mount for an old freebie bicycle light thats lost its mount, and you feel the reflector bar mount isnt stout enough yet you cant wait months for that ebay dollar deal for an aluminum mount that states your bar size but might "accidentally" put in a larger sized mount and the return game begins, so 3d print your own within an hour or so.

Become a hub lacing legend for your area. People will need quality hardware like custom length spokes and genuine nipples, stock a wide assortment of stuff. Give the small penny bits away for free, thats what customers remember. I walked in for some $20 pedals, they only have 100+ pedals so he gave me some take-offs for free. Thats the shit customers remember.

Got my good friend who went to Elmira, NY and purchased his dream, a workman tandem trike, I've been assigned the electrification aspect, he wants two rear hubs, not a front motor, and i'll post a separate RFO (request for opinions) after I ruminate more on scope.

On the knives's edge hehe. What I mean you have told the custemar or friend the best scope but they are still insisting on the dual kind of system which adds complexity (maybe not if you have done a few systems ). What happends when you explain sometimes is that they need time to process and accept your offer. They may decline it at first an after some thinking they may change their mind to go by your idea or even electrify another bike sometimes.

I'm operating at the financial margin for myself and my clients. I have the opportunity to enlarge my scope and am enacting controls (turning down work, charging full price) to improve the situation. If I'm a large soaring bird trying to get off the ground, I might be approaching sufficient air speed. Fingers crossed.

Where are the protocols for the work in front of me? I am working towards "systematizing" the process. There is a new mystery that walks into my garage almost daily and I'm grateful to be here to receive and engage in this effort. That said, it's not straightforward or rational. Argh.

Yes that's a great observation. I'm not at that stage with batteries. There is also a local guy that builds so I feel it's best to stay in the lane I'm in. Good thoughts for the future. Thank you.

A simple management list would be in excel. (colors for status. red: to do black: waiting for customer to pick up blue: finished

date, date most recent, job class(sale, service, info), customer name, telephone number, name of bike size gender, work explanation, old work explanation, status

20230127/ 20230927 / service / Joe L. / 0000000123, tricycle red, decs: service 45$ + 2x tyres a 25 each + 2x tubes 5ea, -------- status: waiting.

20230927 / 20230927 / sale / Bertha / 000009999, kit 48v 750w, desc: pickup only pay at pickup 500$ stats pending / waiting

20230921/ 20230921 / service / Biden .L . / 99999999999, hyberstar 500 1 gear, desc: service 45$ only, 20230101 service only 45$ status: finished.

Ye, some shout out to him about sending guys to you and you to him but maybe that's already in motion. Maybe also some kind of talk to sell the guys stuff if he has good systems that you can install for your customers.

It is always fun to read what you write and I get it you have your hands full.

How is it going midway into October?

I have been doing two jobs in between the cargo bike I converted and this last one was also press fit. Many bikes with press fit looking almost like new we put on motor and battery. Again we take in another 250 in work fees' which is nice as well as selling all the parts and a few extra parts adding up to about 100 this time.

Sales have been going down a little bit but to our suprise we got a few sales of ebikes today and keep having them coming. We are soon going into the winter season which chills down a little bit but keeps us busy changing to winter tyres on many of the hard-skin commuters we have.

Back