• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Narcissism & Pathocracy...A Dangerous Combination

Just_Ed

10 kW
Narcissism & Pathocracy...
A Dangerous Combination

In 2016 I hoped for a leader that would rein in the bureaucrats. Trump was my man. But, one must be careful of what one hopes for. I quickly came to realize, the true nature of the man. I have learned from many sources about narcissism and about pathocracy. The following are some of the thoughts gleaned from those sources. Politicians are by necessity liars and manipulators, or they may not succeed. A pathocracy is a government that is made up of people with personality disorders such as narcissists and psychopaths who crave attention and affirmation and feel they are superior to others and have the right to dominate them. They lack empathy, which means they will exploit and manipulate people for the sake of power. History shows that over time they become more entrenched and extreme. As when the Nazis took over the German government in the 1930s and Germany went from a democracy to a pathocracy. A strong democracy is essential for protecting people from pathological politicians, with principles and institutions that will limit their power. Once pathocrats attain power they do their best to dismantle and discredit democratic institutions, including the freedom and legitimacy of the press. Sound familiar? Trump does this daily through his misinformation, irrefutable lies, and character assassinations. Resulting in a steady movement towards pathocracy. Trump has surrounded himself with individuals and followers, who share his authoritarian tendencies and lack of empathy and morality. He fires or forces to resign those that do not cower to his will. Just as dictators rid themselves of dissenters, so does Trump. (Roughly 400 plus have been fired or left since January 2017). Having been a student of leadership, this is not leadership, this is a quasi-dictatorship. His adulation of and pandering to world dictators is evidence of a power-seeking wannabe dictator. These are dangerous times and a dangerous undemocratic precedent is being set. If none of this scares the living bejesus out of you, then God help us all.

if Trump did what he ran on he wouldve been dead and buried already.
im just watching America right now and im completely blown away.
I think a lot of the world is looking at America real funny right now.

the toilet paper hoarders are actually pretty smart if in the coming months it takes a wheel barrel full of $20usd to buy a 4pack of toilet paper.

Moving on to being ponerologists now eh?

The problem with even discussing that is people don't vote for someone WITHOUT one of these 'Socalled' "Personality disorders." For months the guy rails about the horrors of all the things Hillary declared and posted on her website, then when suddenly he had votes afterall Obama cut and paste them to put on his own website. Do you think anyone bothered to recognize what a psychopath he was? (Well, some of us did.)

Washington, Lincoln, they sure sound noble. Who knows what later presidents may sound even more noble than they in future history books. Sure are plenty of people trying to trash them now. But you never know, the trashers might actually be right. I doubt it, but. . . .

goatman said:

the toilet paper hoarders are actually pretty smart if in the coming months it takes a wheel barrel full of $20usd to buy a 4pack of toilet paper.

Bernie Sanders quit
Joe Biden is the Democrats top pick.

Are you prepared for another 4 years of Mr. Chump?
Biden has already lost! Yet Biden can't remember anything because he is a geriatric patient, propped up by the democrats.

markz said:
goatman said:

Bernie Sanders quit
Joe Biden is the Democrats top pick.

Are you prepared for another 4 years of Mr. Chump?
Biden has already lost! Yet Biden can't remember anything because he is a geriatric patient, propped up by the democrats.

its the chump or the Chinese communist party of the USA, I wonder what America will do.

im just happy I live in Canada, it still affects us but as long as Trump keeps making liberal heads explode then he must be doing something right.

goatman said:
its the chump or the Chinese communist party of the USA, I wonder what America will do.
So we have a choice of being run by Russia or China? Not much of a choice. I'd definitely take Biden over either of those choices.

I have a lot more in common with Russians than I do the Chinese. I cant remember the last time a deadly virus out of Russia killed people world wide. how many n.americans has Russia killed, how many n.americans has china killed? how many Europeans has china killed? how many Europeans has Russia killed(besides Nazis)

JackFlorey said:
goatman said:
So we have a choice of being run by Russia or China? Not much of a choice. I'd definitely take Biden over either of those choices.

Biden IS the Chinese choice, as was Obama. As the truism goes, Biden can and will screw us up a lot longer than Trump can. Then again he won't, he'll lose. So that particular Narcissism and Pathology won't get the chance to be dangerous. Dang, 16 years of Dubya and O Duce, but you just post this now. How long have you been writing it?

[youtube]pBLae8reoUE[/youtube]

goatman said:
I have a lot more in common with Russians than I do the Chinese.
So you want the USA run by Russia. Sorry, I will have to pass on that. I'd prefer it to be run by Americans.

JackFlorey said:
goatman said:
So you want the USA run by Russia. Sorry, I will have to pass on that. I'd prefer it to be run by Americans.

Its already run by corporate companies, of which are owned by Russia and China and Saudi Arabia etc

JackFlorey said:
goatman said:

if you consider trump Russian and I consider the dems Chinese communists, who are these americans you speak of? wait a second, didn't Hillary get $145 million from the Russians, what exactly was up with that Uranium deal and what was that about the bidens and Ukraine. its kind of like the Democrats don't really care who you are as long as you pay well. who was driving Miss Fienstein? all this corruption is just so confusing, its almost as if the entire US government is corrupt.

goatman said:
JackFlorey said:
goatman said:
-

-

Bidens son was paid by the Russians. He would have never in his wildest dreams gotten a job like that, if not for influencing Joe Biden.
Shit like that should be outright illegal.
But the politicians choose not to outlaw it.

goatman said:
if you consider trump Russian and I consider the dems Chinese communists, who are these americans you speak of?
People like Biden who are not beholden to China or Russia.
what exactly was up with that Uranium deal
Uranium One was a part of Rosatom that sold uranium to US and Canadian reactors.

Have a nuclear reactor in your state? Thank Uranium One for the fuel.
and what was that about the bidens and Ukraine.
That was an attempt by Trump to distract from his request for Ukraine to dig up dirt on the Bidens.

goatman said:
bidens son was paid by Ukrainian oligarch and some think that oligarch got the 1.8billion to fight the Russians, think iran-contra
And Trump's team asked a Russian spy for dirt on Clinton. And then Trump publicly asked Russia to hack US servers.

Meanwhile, Trump's son has outright admitted that most of their money has come from Russia: "Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets."

You were saying?

Biden is certainly not the best candidate out there. But he's miles better than a lying rapist who owes Russia for his presidency.

JackFlorey said:
That was an attempt by Trump to distract from his request for Ukraine to dig up dirt on the Bidens.

So he never went to work with the company? Ukrainians themselves never questioned it? The father never admitted the son exercised poor judgement getting into that situation?

Trump made the whole thing up. Damn. And you say you have a hard time convincing people that it's Trump and not you with the fake news, eh?

JackFlorey said:
goatman said:
if you consider trump Russian and I consider the dems Chinese communists, who are these americans you speak of?
People like Biden who are not beholden to China or Russia.
what exactly was up with that Uranium deal
Uranium One was a part of Rosatom that sold uranium to US and Canadian reactors.

Have a nuclear reactor in your state? Thank Uranium One for the fuel.
wow, are you ok?

im good, its just that you are usually really good but you seem to have a blind spot when it comes to Joe Biden, i don't really pay attention, has Obama endorsed his good old buddy old friendship bracelet pal yet?

And these local reactors that are using the nuclear fuel that was sold for a song to Russia and Hillary got the many millions and all. How much was paid to buy it back?

goatman said:
im good, its just that you are usually really good but you seem to have a blind spot when it comes to Joe Biden . . .
How so? He's not a great candidate; he's as mediocre as they come. He's merely better than the alternative.

JackFlorey said:
goatman said:
im good, its just that you are usually really good but you seem to have a blind spot when it comes to Joe Biden . . .
How so? He's not a great candidate; he's as mediocre as they come. He's merely better than the alternative.
I don't know, when I look at Joes unfortunate situation, that's damn near elder abuse.

why cant the Dems just put up a real challenger, like Andrew Cuoumo maybe, anybody, just let Joe sit back by the pool and retire.
hes like a boxer that suffered too many headshots, you don't let him box anymore

Back