• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

On Your Heads

Just_Ed

10 kW
On Your Heads

President Trump may or may not have valid arguments about why he should remain as president. But there are more than economic consequences at stake in this election. The current state of our nation and the violence that is brewing and looks to explode come November 3rd, if he should lose, is of Trump's making. The anarchy, violence, riots, destruction, and the deaths that are forthcoming will be strictly on the shoulders of Donald J Trump, and more importantly the heads of those that support him. For 'they' are the real reason why this country is going through this turmoil, and placing our nation's democracy in peril.

Current example

Trump's "Liberate Michigan" is an unmistakable call for rebellion and anarchy.

The anarchy that is brewing as a result of Trump's overt support of these people. Support through not condemning them, and enticing their further violence, “stand back, stand by”. Such activity is currently demonstrated by uncovering the conspiracy by the militia to kidnap the Michigan Governor.

"The Wolverine Watchmen militia group didn't just plot to kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, but they were on a mission to attack the state Capitol and target police officers at their homes as part of a broader mission to instigate a civil war, authorities said Thursday in announcing felony charges against 13 militia members accused in a sensational case of domestic terrorism."

How proud you must be to be a Republican and your contribution to Trump's current attempt to destabilize and overthrow the U.S. government.

So what if the moderator knows something more? Maybe there's some last minute post by someone just before the story broke:

Yeah guys, I got something goin' on, won't be posting for a bit. Yeah, might be some big hero when this is all over.

We're left wondering what THAT is supposed to mean.

So there was a much searched for student film at one point. A woman is with her kids in the park when here comes another woman she went to school with. As they talk the other woman starts saying that she's the well known international terrorist Amanda Hades now. A few references to what's keeping her busy these days, etc. A certain disbelief from the first woman. A certain number of masked men with guns closing in. . . .

It later became the inspiration for a web series. 'Amanda Hades.' "First in News Terrorism." Everything the media wants to coverup. Only thing missing they have to hack to get on the air, instead of their own YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgZDn8g8ZKM&list=PL766CA3B6E629619F&index=1

[youtube]UUSpzEDcQO0[/youtube]

Does England have its' equivalent to Gitmo?

You don't suppose Hickbeard is the one who had to fill in all those harvested ballots, do you? it would explain him not having time for ES.

Dauntless said:
Does England have its' equivalent to Gitmo?

You don't suppose Hickbeard is the one who had to fill in all those harvested ballots, do you? it would explain him not having time for ES.

Hickbeard is a busy man and I am sure MI5 (Military Intelligence, Section 5) has a several detention area's scattered around the world for some black ops with with 3 squares of yorkshire pudding, crumpets, bangers and mash.

Perhaps Hickbeard got his license back in October 2020. I'm quite jealous of his beard tbh, mine can get itchy at times and I itch it and sometimes the skin underneath bleeds. I need to consult a barber to see if theres any creams or moisturizers that can penetrate the hairs and get onto the skin. I'd ask Hickbeard, if he were still hanging around ES.

I tend to not complain and not do things until absolutely necessary, like getting a haircut during covid, and my beard problem which I am itching now that I am typing about it.

markz said:
...I tend to not complain and not do things until absolutely necessary, like getting a haircut during covid, and my beard problem which I am itching now that I am typing about it.

I've been using my clippers to avoid the crazy itching. They leave whiskers 1-2mm long, which is a close enough shave during covid.

If you really need to use his ghost thread now that he's just his regular name now, here's a theme for you. Matches the OP post like the hair on Hickbeards' head.

[youtube]EcCl9q2znAw[/youtube]

I watched this last night, very very interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bxI803q6i8

Dauntless said:
If you really need to use his ghost thread now that he's just his regular name now, here's a theme for you. Matches the OP post like the hair on Hickbeards' head.
[youtube]

Not of interest to people here, I spent the whole 5 1/2 years of his candidacy and term, there wasn't much response beyond the flying monkeys engaging in that OTHER behavior.

Seriously, it's the same phenomenon as the flat earthers, they WANT to keep saying it, they ENJOY that you become irritated, they are FURIOUS when you laugh at them because it's supposed to be THEM laughing at you.

Back