Pictures and some info on my vehicle named 'Beast'

Bgt2u

1 W
Some people on here wanted some more information on my latest creation, so here are some quick details. It is powered by a Motenergy ME2009 motor, a Kelly KLS7261NG controller, at 72 volts (l am currently upgrading the battery). It has a chain drive LSD (differential), rack and pinion steering, 8" disc brakes, a 10:1 gear ratio, 27" tires, and a 9" tablet to control things on the fly. Wa
What that make this different from your classic ATV, is that you sit down low, so it is more stable, and has all hand controls. Even a paralyzed person (paraplegic) can ride this provided you lift them into the seat. Believe it or not, if you had a flat front tire, or for some reason, you lost it totally, this vehicle can ride, and steer with a person in it, while missing a front wheel. This vehicle is currently patent pending, so you might actually see them around in a year or so. Well anyway, l hope this answers some questions for those who showed interest.

Attachments

• 20230612_000159.jpg
    20230612_000159.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 11
  • top view of exttreme.jpg
    top view of exttreme.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG-0474.jpg
    IMG-0474.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 12
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I don't ride quads, but sitting low seems to make a lot of sense from a stability perspective. Cool.
Do you see a need for fenders to protect the rider from direct contact with the tires or indirectly from flinging rocks and mud?

Back