Please help! Need Turnigy 80-100 130kv

It's very rare, but there are "naturals" in certian things that come along once in a while.

There was a guy who built his own shifter Kart from scratch, having zero kart racing experience, and took the track record on his first ever day of racing, never having had any instruction or training... This was against Tony karts and Zip karts and all the Italian kart makers who have spent millions in RnD over 25years of competitive kart racing.

I've seen similar events in circle-track engine building. It takes most shops 20+ years of hard earned experience and technique to get a combo down for an engine that is both competitive and can last through a whole season. Most guys who build there own either perform like turds, or blow-up before finishing a single race. Then, every once in a while you get some backwards hick that can barely read, and has almost no budget, and puts together a championship engine on a shoe-string budget using nothing fancy, and it runs competitively and lasts a whole season with no breakdowns.

Don't judge a guy too quickly. We've never seen it for E-bikes yet (that I've seen at least), but there are "naturals" out there who can dominate something in a first try with a barebones budget. Very very rare, but it does happen sometimes.

dontsendbubbamail said:
Boys drink more beer and post pictures of you ebikes!!! Less talk and more pictures please!!! Bubba likes to watch.

Bubba

indeed, we are into the 2010 season and i want to see some more finished bikes pls guys :mrgreen:
video, video, and video!!!!!!

D

Well, we're one step closer to video. I got the motor yesterday. Thanks mechanix! I just have to rebuild/rewind it and it will be testing time.

:twisted:

I'm a little behind. I found a motor rewind shop close by that should have the wire I need but I've been too busy with the landscaping business to play bikes! Rewind and testing coming soon!

liveforphysics said:
It's very rare, but there are "naturals" in certian things that come along once in a while.

There was a guy who built his own shifter Kart from scratch, having zero kart racing experience, and took the track record on his first ever day of racing, never having had any instruction or training... This was against Tony karts and Zip karts and all the Italian kart makers who have spent millions in RnD over 25years of competitive kart racing.

I've seen similar events in circle-track engine building. It takes most shops 20+ years of hard earned experience and technique to get a combo down for an engine that is both competitive and can last through a whole season. Most guys who build there own either perform like turds, or blow-up before finishing a single race. Then, every once in a while you get some backwards hick that can barely read, and has almost no budget, and puts together a championship engine on a shoe-string budget using nothing fancy, and it runs competitively and lasts a whole season with no breakdowns.

Don't judge a guy too quickly. We've never seen it for E-bikes yet (that I've seen at least), but there are "naturals" out there who can dominate something in a first try with a barebones budget. Very very rare, but it does happen sometimes.

Sorry so slow to respond, but this post made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I like hearing stories like those.

Experience, hope, faith, diligence, common sense, and a touch of ignorance can produce some amazing miracles!

Thanks Luke, for boosting up the hope a little.

HUH, did you die or something? Hello?

Back