Troubleshoot! Need help! Turnigy !

Hello all! New back to this forum. Haven’t been using this in a while and getting back into EV stuff! I’m 2014 I built my first EV mountain board ! Now I’m back, I’ve taken some parts and now swapped to a EV style mini go kart! I need some help, I’ve been troubleshooting with no luck getting me anywhere and I’m on the last steps to getting this project running. I currently have 2 190kv turnigy motors that I’ve bought in 2014 and swapped to this new setup. I recently bought 2 120a turnigy ESCs to run with these motors, I have them wired up together dual with a y-type style connection from ESCs to receiver. I have bought 3 different receivers & transmitters but no luck getting any of them to work correctly so I need some help!

I have already tried and have one power (positive connection) removed from y harness running to recorder so that both ESCs are not giving it power.

I first bought a hobby wing transmitter and receiver
Then have gotten a traxxas tsm and spektrum slt3
I have gotten as far as being able to pair the Traxxas but when I try to reset the ESCs and program them to the receiver everything works for throttle, reverse, and neutral but when I turn the ESC off it does not save and resets again.

I am also running 2 6s batteries if that matters.
Just trying to make these things work and link together.

Back