• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

PMW Shocker?

maydaverave

10 kW
The guy who makes the goped is coming out with a electric dirt bike that reportedly has the power of a 450cc dirt bike with 150cc weight.
http://www.gopednation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=279785

It's news to me :lol: Who knows how long till it is released but goped has made some very interesting, much copied vehicles. It is amazing all the variations possible with two wheels and a motor.

Its gonna be a while. I know some of what has been tested. This machine will be in a whole other class compared to typical GoPed products which have usually been the territory of adolescents.

maydaverave said:
electric dirt bike that reportedly has the power of a 450cc dirt bike with 150cc weight.

I'd love to see how this can be done. You might be able to get 50 hp, but you won't get very far.

v_tach said:
This old news and there are no details.
Hey V_tach, I saw that steve put a picture of the shocker testing unit up but I can't see because I haven't been able to login. Is there anyway you could post it here? I don't know why I can't login maybe because I never post anything there as I don't own a goped yet.

The official released partial photo of the GoPed Shocker...

shocker1.jpg

At one point I heard rumor of the Perm PMS120W possibly being tested/considered. That was a while ago though.

LiPo battery pack.

v_tach said:
The official released partial photo of the GoPed Shocker...

shocker1.jpg
8) :lol: It shows alot without showing anything. Thanks for posting that. Steve hinted that it is brushless, I am hoping they found a powerfull hubmotor to put on it.

Maybe we could get Mr. Patmont to give us some inside information.
He is a member here.

Steve?....

Back