Radcity 2019 Rear Fender eroded wire causing error message

My 2019 Radcity stopped working, error message 25. Error kept activating Reg Braking. Called Radpower tech support, it's an erroded wire that travels along the fender to the rear light. I need to replace the rear fender/ wire connection. They've been out of stock for about 3 weeks. Anyone know if Radpower discontinued parts replacement? Spoke with their Tech Support, but no straight answer. Is this a supply issue or Radpower discontinued parts for older models? Thanks.
Radcity.jpg

If you can post some good photos of the cable in question, especially some clear closeups of the connector ends, we can probably recommend a suitable replacement.

Not sure what Radpower bikes is doing these days, but their past bikes have used non-proprietary widely available wiring.

Issue resolved! No error message and bike running well. Radpower was out of stock fender/integrated wire. I found the right wire on Amazon. Unplugged the old wire and installed new wire. Blue 4 pin connector, easier than expected. Tomorrow pick up some zip ties and black electrical tape to secure wiring. Radpower bikes; wires aren't integrated into frame, may not look as pretty but easier to replace. Appreciate the Radpower Tech support and color coded wire connectors. Wish they didn't have a supply chain issue. But replacing one wire cheaper than complete fender/wire combo. Hope to bike this weekend!
https://www.amazon.com/baluoqi-Extension-Waterproof-Electric-Throttle/dp/B08P2N2Y1Z/ref=asc_df_B08P2N2Y1Z/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=508251229895&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=13185862270379039755&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1027360&hvtargid=pla-1216350138374&th=1&psc=1

blue wire.jpg

Back