Rechargeable Battery Training

I'm guessing this is a form of ebike s&m pr0n?
pls pls pls do not debase ur battery.

i *think* i know what they're saying.
except 4 maybe "whether they bate betimes"???

Rechargeable battery training

Gruber Assist instruction manual

Training begins after unpacking

* Rechargeable batteries do not achieve their maximum achievement after the first loading procedure.
* If you use new rechargeable batteries immediately in the everyday use, it is left to the coincidence whether they achieve their maximum achievement, or whether they bate betimes,
* By correct “rechargeable battery-training” after unpacking, the achievement and the life span are increased.
* Each individual battery cell has, before it is operated, other characteristics than their adjoining cell, therefore a rechargeable battery must be charged and discharged, so the characteristics of all single cells resemble the adjoining cell. Please try to empty the battery completely while the first runs.
* All cells must adapt themselves, to get maximum charged and reach their maximum capacity. So the rechargeable batteries get formed.
* High-quality rechargeable batteries, like ours, consists from the outset of cells, which resemble themselves rather, than “a debased battery”. The high-quality rechargeable batteries reach faster the achievement maximum.
* At least five to ten complete rechargeable battery charges and discharges should be accomplished before the everyday use.

This “initial training” decides how many reliable services the rechargeable battery achieves.

http://www.gruberassist.com/english/downloads/instruction-manual/

They are relying on babblefish translating a bit too much for their tech-talk! Well writen tech content is already confusing for regular users, imagine trying to decode this translation also? :lol:

Back