Replacing Halls on an X5

Philistine

100 kW
As I noted in the thread on the new X5404, I am now needing to replace a hall. Can anyone confirm for me the wiring into the hall? I was unable to determine the wiring attaching to my hall before I removed it (violently by accident because I am a clumsy moron). The other halls are covered in epoxy so I can't see them.

Basically I just want to confirm that I am wiring up the hall correctly before gluing it into the stator slot. Can anyone confirm that when looking at the stator, with the hall going into the slot on the top of the stator, the wiring from left to right (for each of the three legs), the colour (eg Yellow), then Black then red? To assist I have drawn a highly technical schematic below, and it is suitably like a Homer Simpson blue print. Hopefully it isn't too technical for the learned folk to be able to help me. Here it is:

hall x5med.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bump, just to be clear in what I am asking (I presume any of the gurus would know this), I basically just need to know which wire connects to each of the legs of the hall sensors (ie the combo of the colour wire, the negative and the positive). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back