Source for reputable 10 to 20 AH LiFePo4 pouchs

BVH

1 kW
I remember a thread from a year or so ago about a good deal on 20 AH LiFePo4 pouches and that possibly, they were fakes or sub-grades or something to that effect.

Is there a source today for reputable 10 to 20 AH pouch cells and if so, are there any quality hardware kits available to put them together without having to mfg your own connectors and balance taps?

Ideally, I'd like to end up with a 130'ish Volt nominal, 10 to 20 AH pack. It will be for a super high tech, high performance Short Arc, handheld searchlight that will accept 120 to 240 VAC or 125 to 300 VDC. I'd like this pack to be able to run the light out in the boonedocks where there is no AC. A 10AH pack would probably give me 45 minutes of run time. This light will produce more Lumens and a more intense beam than the Spectrolab SX-16 NightSun searchlight typically found on Police Dept helicopters.

See my thread for A123 AMP20 Cells, new, legit, factory direct!
These are prismatic format cells in the ultra-grade (nothing better). They are made by an MIT spinoff that conceived of nanophosphate, the re-engineering of batteries with nanotechnology. In the process, they substantially improved ever characteristic of the battery - C rates, cycle life, longevity & robustness. There are less expensive pouch cells to buy, including of the Lipo variety.

Back