Stealth FUTR owners builds and pics

cheeko said:
@ PRW

How is the Lighting Rods Going you ended up with the 10kw Motor on the Beta i seen Lighting Post
are you doign LHD or RHD

Ill ee how you go and i think ill jump on it.
hi Cheeko,
yip, going Big Block, LHD. The battery is ready (although not maximising the BB's potential - it is 20s7p of GA cells - the battery build was already underway before I decided to get the BB).

High Voltage has set up an ASI controller to match the kit; I am just waiting for Mike (Lightning Rods) to send me back the swingarm and motor when he is complete. He has done a superb job - sourced a Hope hub, and created a very clever dual tensioner system to allow regen.
hope.jpg

PRW said:
hi Cheeko,
yip, going Big Block, LHD. The battery is ready (although not maximising the BB's potential - it is 20s7p of GA cells - the battery build was already underway before I decided to get the BB).

High Voltage has set up an ASI controller to match the kit; I am just waiting for Mike (Lightning Rods) to send me back the swingarm and motor when he is complete. He has done a superb job - sourced a Hope hub, and created a very clever dual tensioner system to allow regen.
hope.jpg
Can't wait to see how the build turns out!

It's a shame not to make use of that motor's true potential. Someone else here might be interested in that pack as is for a Beta if you wanted to explore getting something else made. I know there is at least one member here currently exploring battery options for a Beta.

Cheers

Cowardlyduck said:
PRW said:
hi Cheeko,

hope.jpg
Can't wait to see how the build turns out!

It's a shame not to make use of that motor's true potential. Someone else here might be interested in that pack as is for a Beta if you wanted to explore getting something else made. I know there is at least one member here currently exploring battery options for a Beta.

Cheers

Hey CD,
In the real world, I doubt I would use the circa 5500W available very often - but if someone wanted the pack, I would be happy to explore that! Can you pm me (or post) the member's name?

Thanks
Peter

PRW said:
cheeko said:
@ PRW

How is the Lighting Rods Going you ended up with the 10kw Motor on the Beta i seen Lighting Post
are you doign LHD or RHD

hi Cheeko,

hope.jpg

That is pretty :bigthumb:

Rix said:
PRW said:
cheeko said:
@ PRW

are you doign LHD or RHD

hi Cheeko,

hope.jpg

That is pretty :bigthumb:

thanks Rix - I love what Mike does, purpose-made solutions of leading-edge equipment

PRW said:
cheeko said:
@ PRW

are you doign LHD or RHD

hi Cheeko,

hope.jpg

Thanks Mate, I ended up buying new Hub up to test fit for LHD but never got around to it, Which Model Hope Hub did you go I found it hard to find anything with thru Axle right size to fit the Beta think its 10mm 135MM thats not QR or you just doing QR, I probably just go with the small block and i already have Nucular 12F controller and 20S7P 5KW is plenty for me with bursts of more with current setup of Mxus 3k.

Cant wait to see yours finished, ill definitly start my plans again.

cheeko said:
Thanks Mate, I ended up buying new Hub up to test fit for LHD but never got around to it, Which Model Hope Hub did you go I found it hard to find anything with thru Axle right size to fit the Beta think its 10mm 135MM thats not QR or you just doing QR, I probably just go with the small block and i already have Nucular 12F controller and 20S7P 5KW is plenty for me with bursts of more with current setup of Mxus 3k.

Cant wait to see yours finished, ill definitly start my plans again.

Hey Cheeko,

Hub is Hope Tech Pro 4 10mm 10mm bolt-on - I sent you some details via PM.

Cowardlyduck said:
cheeko said:
Mate 207P fits in perfect no need to split that's what I'm running.
Yep, that's what I'm doing. Single block 20S7P.

The split pack I was referring to was the one I made a few years back that was 20S9P. Another ES member also made one first which I copied. Last I heard that pack is still going strong. :)

Cheers

The 20S9P pack you built has not missed a beat. Thanks again for the great job.

If anyone is interested, I will likely be putting the bike up for sale soon as I just don't ride it, because I have become more into in non electric bikes.

If anyone is interested in a FUTR Beta with a custom 20S9P battery pack, let me know. The bike has not been ridden much at all since having the battery built and it has always been stored around 70% charge to preserve the battery, never run flat etc.

It is a great bike because it has the slim frame which attracts less attention, but due to the custom split pack design it still has the huge 20S9P battery.

adamebikerr said:
The 20S9P pack you built has not missed a beat. Thanks again for the great job.

If anyone is interested, I will likely be putting the bike up for sale soon as I just don't ride it, because I have become more into in non electric bikes.

If anyone is interested in a FUTR Beta with a custom 20S9P battery pack, let me know. The bike has not been ridden much at all since having the battery built and it has always been stored around 70% charge to preserve the battery, never run flat etc.

It is a great bike because it has the slim frame which attracts less attention, but due to the custom split pack design it still has the huge 20S9P battery.
That's great to hear!

I would be interested myself, but have waaay too many bikes/projects on atm to justify it.

Hope the new owner has a blast using it!

Cheers

Hey Guys,

Have any FUTR owners got a solution for decent kickstand? I've got the FUTR Beta frame which I use for urban use and could really do with a kickstand.
20221228_132150.jpg
I see some links to a Stealth specific stand for the B52, F37 & P7s, but seems you must purchase a bike to get one and only available in the US :(
https://stealthelectricbikes.com/product/stealth-p-7-kickstand/

The only other solution i can see is the cheap generic bolt onto swingarm types like the unit below.
s-l500.jpg
Anyone find a more elegant solution? Preferably one that's off the shelf. (I have very limited fabrication tools or ability!)

lowrider13 said:
Hey Guys,

Have any FUTR owners got a solution for decent kickstand? I've got the FUTR Beta frame which I use for urban use and could really do with a kickstand.
20221228_132150.jpg
I see some links to a Stealth specific stand for the B52, F37 & P7s, but seems you must purchase a bike to get one and only available in the US :(
https://stealthelectricbikes.com/product/stealth-p-7-kickstand/

The only other solution i can see is the cheap generic bolt onto swingarm types like the unit below.
s-l500.jpg
Anyone find a more elegant solution? Preferably one that's off the shelf. (I have very limited fabrication tools or ability!)

I did this: https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=71666&p=1376785&hilit=kickstand#p1376785

The kickstands are shown in the SEB shop, but when you go to checkout, nothing happens. I am not sure if this is intentional, or a website error. https://stealthelectricbikes.com/product/stealth-p-7-kickstand/

Back