Tektro HD-E350 hydraulic e-brake issue

Hi,
I am using Tektro hydraulic disc brake that has a built-in e-brake signal switch. I have it on all my e-bikes. They are identical to Shimano - using the same calipers, priced the same, and work great as kinetic-energy robbers.

However, I noticed, recently, that the latch-in/latch-out point of the signal switch has "travelled" in some of them relative to the lever position.
In some of them I recently have to press the lever more inward in order to activate it, and it latch-out also sooner.
But what is quite annoying (and dangerous), that in one of them, it happens randomly that when I let go of the lever completely, the switch stay in the shorted position (meaning the e-brake is active).
It only happened few times, and once I retrigger the lever and let go it also latch-out. However, it's quite dangerous if you are unaware of it, apply the throttle on the CA to accelerate, and then unexpectedly brake...

Does any of you use those levers? And if so, do you know if they can be opened and self serviced?
I was googling but couldn't find information about the phenomena.
On the device's body, quite where the e-brake wire exits, there is a warning that any tampering with screws might lower the sensitivity of the e-brake sensor.

Back