Throttle not working on phaserunner

Gytis2k11

100 µW
Recently got latest phaserunner with cycleanalyst for my bbshd. All wired up motor set up properly. But i dont know why throttle isnt working. When pressing throttle cycleanalyst shows on display throttle logo moving and voltage going up and down but motor doesnt spin

Recently got latest phaserunner with cycleanalyst for my bbshd. All wired up motor set up properly. But i dont know why throttle isnt working. When pressing throttle cycleanalyst shows on display throttle logo moving and voltage going up and down but motor doesnt spin
Have you run autotune? Did it work?

Are you getting any flash codes?

What parameters did you load initially?

Iv run auto tune all went well. Then i used grin default parameters for bbshd all went well. No error codes

Are there any limit flags (capitalized letters) showing on the Diag screen of the CA (one screen left of the main screen)?

Does "motor set up properly" mean that you have run the PR setup program and gotten the motor and PR to work normally (at least on bench, preferably while riding), with throttle directly connected to the PR, without the CA involved? If not, you should start there--the PR is not plug and play and requires setup and tuning to any motor connected to it.

I used grins default settings for my motor. I couldnt test ride it because it was supose to run throttle only. And throttle is connected to ca not the phaserunner. Ca was setup and phaserunner as well. My mate runs a same motor with same controller. His one runs fine mine doesn't

Are there any limit flags (capitalized letters) showing on the Diag screen of the CA (one screen left of the main screen)?

Does "motor set up properly" mean that you have run the PR setup program and gotten the motor and PR to work normally (at least on bench, preferably while riding), with throttle directly connected to the PR, without the CA involved? If not, you should start there--the PR is not plug and play and requires setup and tuning to any motor connected to it.
I used grins default settings for bbshd and done autotune as well motor ran with no issues. No faults have been recorded. How can i hook the throttle without cycle analyst?

So i find out that im not getting throttle signal for some reason. I will try to contact grin because I triple checked everything and tested 2 different throttles and looks like my throttle activates brakes i dont know how it does that because cycleanalyst and phaserunner harness are stock only harness i made was for the motor which worked so cant be the harness

My initial thought, (which was later confirmed by your last post about it activating your brakes albeit with the super limited information you have given thus far) is that the mapping in the phaserunner is wrong, did you load any settings in the phaserunner suite? I know they have changed throughout the iterations from reading about it, I have a frankenrunner which completely changed the mappings, and its super easy to load a default settings config that totally breaks it, I would recommend reading into the input mappings on the phaserunner.
Also, it would help leaps and bounds if you maybe included a wiring diagram when asking for help, otherwise there are nothing but questions you will get in response to your question, which obviously can be annoying, but necessary in order to help at all. If you include the basic info of this, you might have gotten more responses to your question, just a tip for next time :)

And finally, the manual for the phaserunner explains this exact scenario and how to fix it, I might focus my attention there and give it a little once over, you might be surprised at the wealth of stuff I bet you didn't know!

Right so its fixed. Thanks all for the info. What i did was.just reset the phaserunner to factory settings and it worked

Back