Toxic Red or Calming Blue ?

Just_Ed

10 kW
Ever wonder why the Republicans chose red as their color.

Red is the color of extremes. It's the color of passionate love, seduction, violence, danger, anger, and adventure. Our prehistoric ancestors saw red as the color of fire and blood – energy and primal life forces – and most of red's symbolism today arises from its powerful associations in the past.

Angry people really do "see red" where others don't, scientists have shown. (Oops, sorry, we don't listen to the scientists) And a preference for red over blue may even be an indicator of a more hostile personality.

Where as Blue is a primary color across all models of colour space. It is the color of the ocean and the sky; it often symbolizes serenity, stability, inspiration, or wisdom. It can be a calming color, and symbolize reliability.

Trump "Toxic Red"...or...Biden "Calming Blue"

Choose your color...choose your fate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baker-Miller_pink

This team sports stuff is super tiresome. Just like pro athletes, they don’t know or care a thing about you, or have anybody but themselves in mind, no matter how slavishly you dedicate yourself to them.

VeteransForTrump2020-navy-post-garment.webp

Toxic_Ed said:
Trump "Toxic Ed"...or...Biden "Calming Blue"

Choose your color...choose your fate.

I take it you're a little blue pill kinda guy. I much prefer living in the real world than escaping from it.

To help you toward reality, I can give you a website: https://veterans.donaldjtrump.com/

I can give you a facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/veteransfordonaldtrump/

And you can give yourself a tshirt --- They are available EVERYWHERE, with veterans wearing them. One of the things that makes Trump supporters so enthusiastic is the way the antiTrumpers make such fools of themselves, yet just keep it up. So what's your next post?

gray-veterans-for-trump-stairs_900x900.jpg

I hope this is just a question about what colour you should paint your electric hot rod. Red nor blue of course. As it's an electric, emission free, "green" vehicle it should be painted green. And as you're from Apple Valley it has to be Candy Apple Green 8)

6d01059e95383f578ffb55defa8fe1df.jpg

As for political colour it seems it is only "Old Gray" you lot get to choose in the US... :wink:

SlowCo said:
I hope this is just a question about what colour you should paint your electric hot rod. Red nor blue of course. As it's an electric, emission free, "green" vehicle it should be painted green. And as you're from Apple Valley it has to be Candy Apple Green 8)

6d01059e95383f578ffb55defa8fe1df.jpg

As for political colour it seems it is only "Old Gray" you lot get to choose in the US... :wink:

THAT green used to be my favorite color. But the plan has been Metallic Candy Apple Red for my hot rod.
Apples are red too, right? :)

SlowCo said:
Just_Ed said:
But the plan has been Metallic Candy Apple Red for my hot rod.
Apples are red too, right? :)

So actually you're saying you will vote for Tr... :lol:

That was a low blow. But I just might vote for Trump.
Why? Because my voting record sucks.
I've voted for Republicans, for Democrats and Independents.
Everyone I vote for 'loses'. Get It? :lol: :lol:

BUT! I believe my voting record is about to take a turn for the winners circle. :thumb:

Just_Ed said:
I just might vote for Trump.
Why? Because my voting record sucks.
I've voted for Republicans, for Democrats and Independents.
Everyone I vote for 'loses'. Get It? :lol: :lol:

BUT! I believe my voting record is about to take a turn for the winners circle. :thumb:

A natural affinity for losers? YOU???? Imagine my surprise.

But voting for Trump just to side with the winners for a change, not exactly a behavior to be encouraged. Go with what's supposed to be your heart and stick with your beloved loser.

The 3rd times the charm for Biden for running for Prez, Biden just never got this far. The Presidential debate will be interesting to watch, need a few more debates but they think its a slam dunk so one debate it is, just like they thought Hitlery Cliton was never gunna lose to Orange man. 40 days to go, hold in there Biden try not to speak off the cuff, only read off the teleprompter.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/election?p0=263&iso=20201103T00&msg=2020%20US%20Presidential%20Election

What would win the election in the first debate would be if Trump just said the day before, giving people the chance to hear the story: "I can't do it. So much has already been said about his condition, I can't just. . . ." And there'd be this teary eyed moment.

So when Biden starts sounding stupid, Trump gets a long face, looks down---- Biden starts on him like "Come on,I can take you." Trump responds with a gentle 'Joe. . . .'

So here Biden has been practicing to breathe fire at Trump. So he goes ahead and does it. As Trump just looks sadly at him.

The remaining weeks, campaigning and of course debates would all be a waste of time. It would be all over.

Is there any chance Trump might figure that out in time?

Debate oh! please. Need to know information. trump never new and Biden forgot.

Debate is a total waste of everyone's time. Want people are wanting is a show, no thank you!

nicobie said:
I think the debates will be fun. Every time trump talks long enough, he sounds like a ignorant evil idiot.

That's his demographic. They like it.

nicobie said:
I think the debates will be fun. Every time trump talks long enough. . . .

. . . .He beats Hillary soundly. Too bad she won't be there. She started in with 'You don't have Hill Clinton to kick around anymore.' Now Biden is bending over.

Someone sharp would run to file to gain power of attorney over the clearly incompetent Biden. They say that his wife is guilty of, what that, Goatman? Oh yeah, elder abuse for her own purposes. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if Trump didn't have that covered, just in case. As someone who understands the office of the president and who did better at it than his predecessor, (As Dubya and O Duce cannot claim) he IS the best choice as Legal Guardian to make his decisions for him.

Sleep soundly, America.

ZeroEm said:
Some just like beating up on women! :shock:

Biden sure does, to bad Biden did not stand up for Anita Hill and other who complained about Clarence Thomas. Instead Bid just towed the line, what a shame.

by Dauntless » Sep 24 2020 8:22pm

ZeroEm wrote: ↑Sep 24 2020 7:21pm
That's what Biden does, run with the pack. Nice and tame.
Oh, you mean like those peaceful protests where people are killed and injured and they burn things downnnnnnnnnnn. . . .

Right there is the problem. We talk about Biden and your trying to do a bate and switch.

Biden has nothing to do with the Protest, remember he runs with the pack. The pack is not protesting. Biden is a moderate and to far right for me and you try to make him out to be a liberal. Your words and links don't work on me, you make a good argument and I will listen. I'm not trying to sell you on Biden and not going to waste my time trying to convert any of Trumps "Disgusting People" as he call's them.

We all know most (NOT ALL) of the riots, burning's and shooting's are from people coming from outer areas in to the city center's to loot and burn. But you know that, the biggest issue is a group that want's to take the Government down is shooting Police Officers.

San Antonio's Police Chief and our County Sheriff has come out and said as much. The only time we had looting and damage (no burning) was when a group of armed men come to town and said they were here to protect the city. They were kicked out and no more riots. Have news for you one armed person is legal to have a gun (right to bear arms, stand your ground, protect your home.......) but once you join with one or more that is a military group not controlled by our government and that is illegal.

So post your click bate, i'm not a bass.

Food for thought, have any of you thought of what the WORLD will do if Trump throws the election, do you think the rest of the countries on the planet will stand by and let this man take over the world greatest super power. China, Russia, Iran will be first in line for forming the Allies with any others who will want to stop this. "The two biggest forces in World War II were two groups, the Axis and the Allies", Now we won't be the Axis because Trump is a loner so we will just get the Axe. Our losers and suckers will be on there own unless the Disgusting people want to join him. Myself will be moving, have an aversion to radiation.

The BRICS nations, brazil ,russia, india, china and south africa

whos with the USA
Brazil- Bolsanaro is with Trump and Bolsanaros popularity is soaring
India-Modi is with Trump, population 1.366billion and are exchanging gunfire with china
South Africa- dont know but the Papaya have covid

then theres Israel- Benjamin sleeps in Kushners bed

aaaaand according to you guys Russia,Russia,Russia, id say chinas on their own.

goatman said:
The BRICS nations, brazil ,russia, india, china and south africa

whos with the USA
Brazil- Bolsanaro is with Trump and Bolsanaros popularity is soaring
India-Modi is with Trump, population 1.366billion and are exchanging gunfire with china
South Africa- dont know but the Papaya have covid

then theres Israel- Benjamin sleeps in Kushners bed

aaaaand according to you guys Russia,Russia,Russia, id say chinas on their own.

China and NK have no hackers, only hackers are from Russia,Russia,Russia. Like the imaginary WMD's found in Iraq.

ZeroEm said:
by Dauntless » Sep 24 2020 8:22pm

ZeroEm wrote: ↑Sep 24 2020 7:21pm
That's what Biden does, run with the pack. Nice and tame.
Oh, you mean like those peaceful protests where people are killed and injured and they burn things downnnnnnnnnnn. . . .

Right there is the problem. We talk about Biden and your trying to do a bate and switch.

Oh, you're EEEEEASYYYYYYYY to rip apart on this one. YOU said "Run with the pack," so I pointed out WHAT pack he runs with. NOT tame at all, but he has regularly offered his support, so yes, he's running with the pack all right. We just have to remember it's not the way that you want to deceive us with, Mr. foot in mouth.

ZeroEm said:
We all know most (NOT ALL) of the riots, burning's and shooting's are from people coming from outer areas in to the city center's to loot and burn. But you know that, the biggest issue is a group that want's to take the Government down is shooting Police Officers.

Excuse me? I AM the one who has been saying that. It's you wacko lefties who've been denying it.

ZeroEm said:
i'm not a bass.

So fish smell fishy, tell us what kind of fish you ARE.

ZeroEm said:
Food for thought, have any of you thought of what the WORLD will do if Trump throws the election, do you think the rest of the countries on the planet will ssssssssssstand byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. . . .

. . . .yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy(SNORK!) The increasingly foolish nonsense. Do YOU think the rest of the people in your neighborhood will stand by and listen to you as you talk like this? They might try to give you money to get something to eat, because that's the kind of people who talk that way.

Here, let's talk about Biden. Of course YOU will react with 'Let's not' because you don't want to get into anything for real. Since you pretend you understand, let's just pretend you know about the 12 year run of George H. W. Bush and the pipeline of overseas and domestic money to him through sons George W. (AKA Dubya) and Neil. Unsuccessful business operations with endless financing. The joke of one being called 'Arbusto.' (Our Bust.) While the sitting Vice President was running for president, several government agencies were pondering prosecuting the two of them. Oops, daddy won, charges dropped. I wonder what would have happened had he lost.

Oh, Neil went on to gain the reputation of being the most overpaid lobbyist in the Dubyan days of his brothers' presidency, as well as for near a decade afterward, what with the thought that brother Jeb could still be elected.

Now that we assume you understand that, you can watch the video that mentions they weren't the only family doing this. It also discusses the ongoing media coverup.

[youtube]0F09dS9AkKM[/youtube]

Back