Turnigy HXT Powered Custom Cruiser Worklog

Thanks all... I'll check out the other thread :D

yes Kim has (and is) building an amazing bike here....that grinder work must take ages!

I was just wondering how much the drive train costs from matt .....but I guess I should just mail him.

Entire threads on Matts drive builds, including prices can be found here as well.

Thread is just as impressive as this one...

http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=7180&start=0

Hillhater said:
That was another great race (and wreck) and a lucky escape for "skippy" :lol: ..
....but A.J. ...you need to get a second opinion on those new med's of yours...(or were you half way through your daily "Bathurst slab" ration ?)
..the wreck was at the "Chase" . the cutting is half way up the mountain ! :wink:

I can't believe I missed the race, usually watch 'em all, Lownds and Skaife in a commadore
I prefer the older days when you could tell them apart, looking at more e-bike racing these days but still don't mind v8 racing

and great job on your bike, enjoy the rideZ

enoob said:
wow i suck . not only am i just realizing your need for the outriggers on that rig but i complain about my sore 40+ year old knees as they pop and fissle for the first half hour every morning (life time of construction and dh skiing). but they still work and im getting less than a fraction done compared to you. yikes

time to abandon the wife and kids for a while and hit the shop i guess.

Nice work . inspiring me to get my off the shelf bike done so i can monkey do and copy u (sans outriggers) and build my own frame.
bravo.

ps: im gonna edit in a shot of the drive train on this giant i have . from what i understand ive outsourced most of these components for replacement if i mess them up . it occurs to me the front bb may interest you if your putting pedals on that machine. im no bike expert but the front bottom bracket i believe is cammed to provide a way to tension the front chain, may be usefull somehow .
bike.jpg

ive seen the setup before . no idea what it may be called but thought it may be usefull for this kind of mod'ing.

do you still have your stiletto?

Back