USB-TTL programming adapter lyen controller

okmate

10 W
Hi guys i have just recieved my controller from edward what a great guy i must add' in my hast for ordering my controller i did not order a USB-TTL programming adapter
money is tight and i dont wish to wait anylonger. i'm pretty good with the soldering iron and have loads of old usb cables lieing about so without affending anyone thought there may be some wiring diagrams that would work thanks again guys

There are a number of threads with information on this, but you'll need to do a search for them, or skim thru the various controller-programming threads. ;)

amberwolf said:
There are a number of threads with information on this, but you'll need to do a search for them, or skim thru the various controller-programming threads. ;)
thanks mate i will have a look at the threads
just so you no i did search using words usb and ttl but search found zero (i never seem to have much luck with the search)

thought i wou;ld let you no dont want to sound lazy

Oh, I'm not worried about "laziness". :lol: Just wanted you to know there are already threads with the info you want (I just don't happen to have links to them :( ).

Unfortunately the PHPBB search doesn't appear to work with words less than four characters. :( The only way I have been able to get it to work for many technical threads (because of abbreviations) is with the Google "site search" feature.

Maybe if you find them you can write a short wiki article that at least links to them (even if you don't put any other info in the article).
http://endless-sphere.com/w

i.ve tried all sorts of searches and had a look through 100s of posts and cant find anything
think its time to give up :cry:

Hi Okmate,

This link will probably help you. Doing a search on ES with the research function is useless really. To program an infineon controller you really need a USB/TTL adapter to do it. A "single" USB wires didn't work and you can damage your controller by doing it this way, so be careful, I understand that your budget is tight but damaging your controller will cost you allot more.

http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16707

I hope it's, good day!
Black Arrow

Back