voltage monitor 24s

Stomper

1 mW
Is there any 24s cell monitor for sale that you know of?

I could take 3x 8s voltage indicator like these;
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-6pcs-lot-BVM-8S-1-8S-Cell-Battery-Voltage-Meter-Free-Shipping/757269388.html

But i dont want to put 3 screen on my bike so the best would be one who can do 24 cell, i searched but can't find anything over 12 cell.

If you find anything be sure to let us all know, I recently asked a similar question for a 20s monitor, mine was to go on the charger though to see all the cell voltages after discharge and during charging. I ended up buying 4 celllogs so each displays 5 voltages, easier to compare at a glance than 2 displaying 8 cells and one doing 4.
I have a 21 wire balance loom connecting my charger to the bike via a d-sub.

Chargery has one that will do 12S but I tested them and didn't like the accuracy. It was not good enough for cell monitoring.

I thought Andreym mentioned in the Adaptto thread that you could do 28S but not at LiPo voltages, only LiFePO4.

that is cheaper than the cellogs and it has the alarm module too. it would be neat to learn how they function and if they have the recording capabilities that the cellog 8S has.

i bet you could split that with some loonies there too. cheap.

Flytron icell Bluetooth 8s x 3, one screen 24s job done. 150$ though and an iPhone required. But one screen :)

Back