What Some People REALLY Think of Their electrics

Dauntless

100 TW
Someone has a few too many, decides electric scooters are for people named Moon Unit to get to and from the commune with, puts his up for sale. Interesting description.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/mcy/4868091910.html

scooters fast badass electric charge recharge go chargers also good for old people put a basket on it take it to the store race it down a hill burn it i dont care red blue I know knothing harley davidson knock off take it to the bar on biker night see what the homies think it probably doesnt count as a dui not liable for your stupid decisions especially knowing that you attend biker nights with the gang and probably own multiple leather jackets with logos or flames or tribal sleeves or maybe you're just really cool and want to mob the town on some chill ass scooters maybe head down to ralphs grab a few baguettes and some organic vegetables and take them home in the bag you brought to the store yourself either way hit me up i've got the scooters for you

Sounds just like the way many of the drugged-up thieves talk when they come in to "return" stolen merchandise for "gift cards" so they can sell them for more drugs. :/

(and how my oldest sister used to sound when she'd come home all cracked-out, swearing of course that she hadn't ever ever ever ever ever ever ever done any kind of not no way ever ever ever ever no drugs never never gotta believe ya know cuz never ever no way ever did any).

Sounds to me like the local police, knowing this guy, still don't want him operating a vehicle all wasted. Not even a bike.

So it's turned out to be useless to this guy who is never sober enough to ride it with the cops knowing him so well.

License not required, but sober still is.

Here's another Canadian PSA that will help explain:
[youtube]sHzdsFiBbFc[/youtube]

Back