Wiki FAQ?

katou

10 kW
Why does this forum not have a wiki style FAQ section? There are problems with storing information in threads, things get lost, threads may have high signal:noise ratio, hard to correct things, etc.

So, what do you think? Wiki style would give people the chance to add on or correct information.

Perhaps we should just update wiki-pedia as a group effort?

Katou

Posting straight to wikipedia.org might be a great idea. I just checked and there is nothing for ES. So it would seem logical to create a page for ES and begin to branch out from there. I'm sure there is an abundant amount of technical info already there, it just needs to be connected for our purposes.

Now who's good with wiki? Not it! :D

I'm not a wiki-tarian or anything, but it bugs the hell out of me having to synthesize my understand from all the good stuff here, knowing full well that I am repeating work already done, probably hundreds of times.

That drives me NUTS. Every forum should have a FAQ as one of it's most valued resources. Why that is not so, I do not know.

Katou

We had a wiki that was rarely used.

If you are interested in contributing, contact the Admins: Fechter or KnightMB. Perhaps they will re-open it.

Regards,

Back