YESA NEW MODULE PACK WITH PATENT is Finished

Its good to see a manufacturer taking a long hard look at construction techniques of their competitors and producing something superior.

Individual cell prices would also be nice...

If I remember correctly, Yesa is very resistant to quoting prices.

Its still an awkward shape for an ebike although it might be fine for a scooter. It has been suggested to you before to look at slimline pannier boxes. You would just have to split the cell construction in half and mount them in two separate enclosures.

The site says that the 48 Volt 20 ah battery weighs 21 or so kg. That's over 44 lbs. Is that correct?

TPA said:

That seems a tad counter-intuitive. If you want to sell something, people have to know what it costs. If you have a product on a website that doesn't have a price, and your competitor has the same (or similar) that does, guess where the consumer buys?

Strange way to do business.

This is very typical in places where haggling over the price of things is standard proceedure. If you don't set a price, you can get people to pay more that what the item is really worth.

heathyoung said:
TPA said:

That seems a tad counter-intuitive. If you want to sell something, people have to know what it costs. If you have a product on a website that doesn't have a price, and your competitor has the same (or similar) that does, guess where the consumer buys?

Strange way to do business.

I wish it werent so, but the Chinese love screening customers for rival quotes, and especially doing 'deals' for quantity orders. A fixed pricelist would discourage many from even enquiring.... or so they think.

Back