• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

yescomusa

chisixer6

1 kW
been looking on ebay at Yescomusa aka apluschoice aka xcceries( what is it, a single store front with some thin walls separating the 3 companies), for the a 48v 1000watt rear motor, they used to carry it, not sure if they ran out or they no longer carry it....next down is a 48v 800watt rear motor and a 48v 500watt version. someone said they were not the same motor and even not the same controller. Anyone know if the 48v 800 watt motor any good, since it seems they don't seem to have the 48v 1000watt anymore( they have the front driver avail, but no rear pusher). I am sure the front motor is good, it just I wanted a rear driver as my other 2 are front driver and want to see what rear pusher would be like. I probably will get a Lyen controller, any suggestion on which one is best( used mainly on the flat streets of Chicago, on a crusier type bike for a heavy person, using maybe 60 or 66volts, may stay with Lifepo batteries , but leaning toward Lipo if I get the guts to buy and have a place in the backyard for storage. thanks in advance..... Jerry

The 1000 watt rear hub has been out of stock for 2 weeks now
http://www.yescomusa.com/product.php?productid=729&cat=91&page=1

also the guy on this post has one http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=36947 and is thinking about selling his cuz he hasn't been able to hook it up right

bane77087;

I should have ordered it last month, when it is still in stock. The 800 watt version will arrive Monday. Hope it is just as good but 200 watts less. Jerry

To me that motor looks just like a Golden motor. Don't be fooled by the rated wattage, it's the rpm/V that matters.

Miuan;

I think HK is out of that particular LIPO, being so cheap and worth it. stock = 0

they always sell out fast, so you have to act faster :)
there were still 10+ in stock at the time of my post.

Back