• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

You can say what you want about Bezos and Amazon, but...

nicobie

Staff member
his Ex is A-ok.

Anyone that gives millions of dollars away with no strings attached is all right by me.

I Like the idea of skipping the professional charity gatekeepers and just cutting a check. Even if a percentage of what she gives gets pissed away, I have a feeling that it will be a smaller % wasted than if spent via the normal charity channels.

goatman said:
if i comment in this thread will it disappear also?
Typically things go to the dumpster or do some get special privilege because of who they are?

You trying to pick a fight with moderators today? because two of us aren't in a great mood, so you picked a bad day, and an even worse context.

neptronix said:
You trying to pick a fight with moderators today? because two of us aren't in a great mood,
are both of them you??

nicobie said:
As a Mod I need to be extra cautious about what I post.

If you are wise, you'll do the same.
you sent the invite...
You can say what you want about Bezos and Amazon, but...
but... you can't.

[youtube]BbSrrsuOWJk[/youtube]

neptronix said:
goatman said:
if i comment in this thread will it disappear also?
Typically things go to the dumpster or do some get special privilege because of who they are?

You trying to pick a fight with moderators today? because two of us aren't in a great mood, so you picked a bad day, and an even worse context.

i was only shooting for one of you but i got both of you
thats pretty good if i may so :wink:

Back