Your FAVORITE eBoard Length!

I think my favorite is 33" to 35". I think if the deck/board was built in a 29" - 30" deck would be pretty nice.

I prefer a wheelbase which is about 19" and 24" or so. Need enough clearance for more batteries and dual motors.

I use mine for commuting and I'm not 6 feet tall so a 38-39" deck tends to drag and/or hit the stairs on the local train.

Also since I use it for commuting and I'm somewhat in the city and professional attire is recommended. The 38" 39" decks seem to be a bit overkill and a bit crazy since a 38" deck is a bit above half my height.

What's your favorite eboard length?

Right now my board is 38" but I have a Penny Board which is about 27" and I prefer that for my size.

did my first nightly 10km on my 36.5" top speed and its about the shortest I can go really for the different stances I use during longer trips (and thats actually a top mount, so more room overall on that board!). it was close with the battery and electronics too - only got around 4-5cm left betrween the trucks, but only because I actually increased the wheelbase by 3" (its around 30" now and still quite turny)!

the evolve carbon is 43" and thats really quite large, dont need such a big board!

42" drop through & 34" wheelbase. Huge board, super stable to switch stances. Turning radius sucks Donkey Konk's balls which is almost the width of a single lane residential street. My inner bodyboarder lets me drop a knee (pants is a must), grab a rail w/one hand & barely touch the ground with the other and confidently slide through rain & slush. I even removed areas of grit where my knees would be placed.

28" "fish" board & 20" wheelbase. I can barely pull off a different stance, but requires me to be at a slower speed to do so. More nimble than the previous board, but I have the tightness of the trucks for speed (no speed wobbles) & no wheel bite (I can crouch & grab the rail with all my weight into a turn) and pulls a tad sharper radius than the previous board as well. In the wet, it's super sketchy fun making frontside & backside slides too.

In dry street conditions, I get an old man's mental block attempting coleman slides. I think I just need to commit into the turn, pulling the weight off my rear foot. Or my wheels durometer & shape aren't meant for sliding?

Back