kt-lcd3 parameter settings for bafang fm g060.500.d

hi, i have had to order a new controller for my fat trike and i could not find the exact controller nor can i find the exact bafang wheel, there are similar codes listed on bafangs site but not mine, i know its 500w it has 2 codes printed on it as follows
fm g060.500.d 11
008f1s4030145
the original controller im replacing had codes on it but the only number that turns up anything is
ce:g3m20211-1592-16
specs on it are 48v 9a/18a 42v
only info i can find advises a replacement kt controller so i found one on ali express here
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Waterproof-Connector-36V-48V-500W-22A-9-Mosfet-Electric-bicycle-Brushless-Controller-Sinewave-KT-Series-Support/32961946266.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.58b84c4d1PWTCP
and i ordered a kt-lcd3 to go with it, i am expecting it may be delivered tomorrow as it left my countries international logistics warehouse early hours this morning in van on way to me so ive been looking at the set up of the lcd parameters but as i cant find any info on my wheel either im a bit lost on what settings i should use for it and theres 1 or 2 i dont really understand at all or unsure about.

this is the manual for reference tia
https://www.bizobike.com/uploads/5/7/0/9/57094291/handleiding-bizobike-kt-lcd3.pdf

first problem is this one

○P1 Motor Characteristic Parameter Setting Mode P1 is motor characteristic parameter setting mode. P1 = motor gear reduction ratio× number of rotor magnet pieces, just rounding if there’s any decimal. After entering P parameter setting environment, the first is to set P1parameter, P1 parameter column flashes. P1 setting ranges between1-255, hold button (UP) or button (DOWN) shortly for selection.
firstly im not even sure weather my hub is geared or direct driven, nor would i have a clue how many rotor magnets were inside?

and straight after i have this one no clue on this either?

P2 is wheel speed pulse signal setting mode. If wheel generated 1 pulse signal by a revolution, P2 should be set as1. If wheel generated 6 pulse signals by a revolution, P2 should be set as 6. If users didn’t configure the pulse signal system, and then P2 parameter setting can be 0. The setting range of P2 should be between 0-6, hold button (UP) shortly or button (DOWN) for selection.

i think i get p3 im assuming it means in pedal assist different levels will either get to a set speed and stop or will always reach top speed but get there slower or faster at the different levels? though correct me if im wrong

P3 is for power assist control mode, when P3 parameter setting is1, power assist control mode is gear 5 of "imitation torque control" mode, when P3 parameter setting is 0, power assist control mode is gear 5 of "speed control" mode. P3 parameter needs to be determined according to the distributed function of the controller, its setting range is 0 or 1,

p4's pretty self explanatory

p5 im not sure what they getting at here with 4-11 and 5_15 but as i got a 13s battery and a 14s battery i guess ill just set it to real time voltage instead

"smart power" mode (this parameter is determined by the batterycharacteristics, ordinary 24V lithium is generally is 4-11, 36V lithium is between 5_15). P5

not sure what this is but im guessing ill just have to check my pas and maybe count the magnets

C1 is power assist sensor and parameter select mode. Its definition is shown in following table. C1 setting ranges between 0-7, hold button (UP) or button (DOWN) for selection. C1 parameter definition table˖

C1 valueQuantum power assist sensors or similar products C1 valuePower assist sensors from other manufacturers 00 5 magnet sensor 05 01 8magnet sensor 06 02 10 magnet sensor 07 03 12 magnet sensor

obviously the grid hasnt pasted over but the contents are there^ there were several blank boxes too

again not quite sure how to set c2

C2 is motor phase classification coding mode. It is served as identification parameter of different phases of the motor when using sine wave drive and the default value is 0. When C2 setting is 0, indicating that the used Quantum motor phase is an ordinary one. When the setting is a certain value, indicating a particular motor phase is used. C2 setting range is 0-7, hold button (UP) or button (DOWN) for selection. After finishing C2 parameter setting, hold button (SW) shortly to save the current set values and enter C3 parameter setting interface.

im assuming c3 is just what pas level the bike is set to when you first switch it on?

C3Power Assist Ratio Gear Initialization Mode

c4 is pretty self explanatory

as is c5 current level, though it would be advantageous to know the motor can take the full current as this controller has an extra 2/4 amps than my old one, though im pretty sure it will be ok as both rated 500w though i am stretching the volts a bit as well on 14s 48v so if someone more knowlegable than myself could chime in here if it could be a problem? dont want to drop the current or voltage if its not nescessary, im also wondering if my motor has a temperature sensor if anyone knows? there are 9 wires comming from the motor 3 phase 3 hall i assume and could the other 3 also be connected to the halls for speed sensing maybe? or is there just 1 or 2 for speed and a temp sense idk?

c6 c7 and c8 (the temp sense) all self explanatory as are the rest of the c's

tia

Back