1500w hub motor stuttering after new bearings an new wires

bikein11212

1 µW
Hi i swapped the bearings and wires in my hub motor an didnt have a replacement hall sensor board so i removed it and soldered the phase wires properly then closed it back up.
At first the motor ran fine off the ground now i try run in on the ground it stutters back an thorth an cuts out.
Now after this trying to run off ground the motor stutters same as on the ground.
The controller is ok as tested 2 an bith same result but work fine with my other bike
Note it ran fine till put on ground eny help would be much appreciated thanks

Solution
So...you removed the hall sensors?

Is your controller sensorless? If not, it won't work without those. Even if it is sensorless, quite a few won't start well (or at all) on their own, and are "pedal first" types, where you have to pedal the bike up to some (usually low) speed before they'll run the motor under load.

What happened to the system that required replacing the parts and removing the sensors? If it was wire damage, it's very common for that to damage the controller and other system parts (anything connected to the 5v), etc.

Is your controller sensorless? If not, it won't work without those. Even if it is sensorless, quite a few won't start well (or at all) on their own, and are "pedal first" types, where you have to pedal the bike up to some (usually low) speed before they'll run the motor under load.

What happened to the system that required replacing the parts and removing the sensors? If it was wire damage, it's very common for that to damage the controller and other system parts (anything connected to the 5v), etc.

Solution

What happened to the system that required replacing the parts and removing the sensors? If it was wire damage, it's very common for that to damage the controller and other system parts (anything connected to the

What happened to the system that required replacing the parts and removing the sensors? If it was wire damage, it's very common for that to damage the controller and other system parts (anything connected to the

Hi thanks for the reply i figured it out looks like my welding job let go once the motor heated up so orderd a new wheel thanks for the reply again

Back