2000w top speed drop and acceleration climbing slow

Torek

10 µW
So my motor was running amazing coasting up too 40mph and I weigh 260 2000w DD running it sensorless on 52v battery (no display)but before my issue I can go to work come home for lunch GO BACK to work with it running the same as in. It would get to 35 mph with ease but now I get to work fine straight off the charger but when I leave again for lunch acceleration is slow like if the battery is running out and the three speed switch acts if it was never there and acceleration gets slower and slower to the point now I’m riding and the bike is gradually getting slower n slower. But I put a multimeter on it. And there’s still about 53v and I’m able to charge it back up and it’s like nothing is wrong and then same pattern , what you guys thinking that may be.

You have not really given enough data to do more than fire blindly thataways. I will take one for the team.

::points in a general half the planet direction:: something over there is broke.

It could be. Battery temps, too hot or too cold, frayed wire or loose connector keeping the current from flowing well. It is literally a hundred million things. If you bought your equipment from the Army or Marine corpse, it may have a problem that is gonna bea sone nightmare to fix...

You may have in fact said Betelgeuese.... Er... ::checks notes:: Cosmoline cosmoline cos ::slaps hands across his own mouth:: This could lead to massive amounts of incredibly dangerous solutions all of them with great chance of loss of life... or a lot of crayola crunching, either way, just like with Cosmoline.... You just need to dig in and start lookingfor errors. TO me it sounds electrical, but that is because I am aay better at puushing atoms than I am at turning a wrench, I hope it is alwasys electrical so I can figure out a solution, apply it and bobs your uncle...

Back