7 ebikes I assembled for my familly!!

Doctorbass said:
I've bought these rear 9C from Justin ( ebikes.ca) because Ebike-kit responded me that they did not keep these motor.. then they finally got them few month after..

I asked Justing to get the 7speed cassette to get the 11 tooth gear).. it's better for pedaling with motor runing.. you can pedal slower than with the standard 14 tooth even though at 45kmh.

OK, I understand now. For some reason, I always mix up the names Justin (ebikes.ca) and Jason (e-bikekit.com).

Yes, the 11 tooth would be nice, especially if you can match it with a big 54T or even 62T like the one Zoot Katz got here:
http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12559&start=34

I want to get a 2806 in a rear 26 inch wheel to use with my new Tidalforce frame. I'm not sure which way to go, Justin has the 7 speed cassette and the washers to spread the rear dropouts if needed, but I have zero experience in building wheels and the whole wheel offset thing scares me a bit. On the other had, Jason has rear motors laced with the offset problem corrected, but he sells them with 5 or 6 speed cassettes and will only get 2806 motors in a month or two.

Back