Alltrax AXE 7245 controller

mcintyretj

100 W
This controller came out of a 2012 Zero motorcycle. It would cut out regularly with 0-5k ohm throttle. I replaced it with a newer controller. Thought I would post here if anyone would be interested before I take it to an electronic waste site. It might work with a deferent throttle (0-5 volt). Has a programing cable.

Alltrax AXE 7245 programable controller
located in Seal Beach, CA
Free to pick upIMG_20231221_142032.jpgIMG_20231221_142055.jpgIMG_20231221_142106.jpg

Last edited:
Hello,
I have an old 2006 Zap truck with (apparently) the same controller. Mine looks identical.
I need to reprogram it to work at lower maximum amps (long story).
How do you access the serial port to program it?

hi mcintyretj I am too far away to pick it up (Sacramento) but I would pay shipping + extra for your trouble if you would ship it to me.
Later floyd

Hello,
I have an old 2006 Zap truck with (apparently) the same controller. Mine looks identical.
I need to reprogram it to work at lower maximum amps (long story).
How do you access the serial port to program it?
Hi, to access the programing port, you pop off the black plastic circular piece on the front. I also have a cable. To get the program, you need to open the manual on Alltrax's web page and click on the link.

Last edited:
hi mcintyretj I am too far away to pick it up (Sacramento) but I would pay shipping + extra for your trouble if you would ship it to me.
Later floyd

Hi, not sure it is worth mailing. The 0-5k ohm throttle cuts out constantly. I have some family member that live in Sacramento. If no one picks it up, I will send it up with someone to Sacramento. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
Thank You
later floyd

Wowsers.. Locals ::hushes everyone:: ya gotta treat em careful (in his best Ozzie accent) they get skittish when furriners are about, they don' t understand the hatred of Kale and desire to consider things besides the liberal path...

Said from the 280 Corridor....

Back