Ampy: Open source python display/interface project for ASI controllers

Thanks for taking the time on this code, it has real promise.

Would you be so kind as to refresh/re-upload the pi image please?

I am trying to re-upload to Mega right now. For some reason it's going at 150 bytes/s! :shock: If it remains uncooperative I'll work something else out and PM you-- host it myself, or maybe telegram if you have that. PM me or post in this thread again on the off chance I forget.

Thank you @xenodius for this project. I'm planning to build a "translator" by a Bluebill board, so you can use common displays with KM5S protocol. So the Bluepill will translate from modbus to 5S protocol.
I can't find the information, how to set the assist level by modbus. The adress 339 "Assist level" is read only, if I look at the XML file :(
Any idea?

regards
stancecoke

Thank you @xenodius for this project. I'm planning to build a "translator" by a Bluebill board, so you can use common displays with KM5S protocol. So the Bluepill will translate from modbus to 5S protocol.
I can't find the information, how to set the assist level by modbus. The adress 339 "Assist level" is read only, if I look at the XML file :(
Any idea?

regards
stancecoke

Would you use "remote assist mode" address 506?

Would you use "remote assist mode" address 506?
This only works when the assist mode source is set to remote/MODBUS, this is how I control assist levels with my display. Also be aware of the Features3 bitwise switch, 'throttle bypass assist level'.

Back