Australian electric motorcycle class racing!

jonescg

100 MW
To all those Aussies keen to race their E-motos: I contacted Grant Cresswell about the eFX and potential TTX-GP rounds to be held in eastern Australia (oh well :roll:) and it looks like a goer! He is sorting out rules and regs, teams etc. So with a bit of luck, I might have Voltron over there next year!
"
Hi Chris

The good news, eFX is happening next year (hopefully with TTXGP), the current provisional calendar is as follows:

Rnd 2 of FX, 2 stakedown/grading eFX races Wakefield Park Raceway (NSW) 29th April - 1st May 2011
Friday practice, 1 Qualifying session Sat morning, 1 Race Saturday, 1 Race Sunday
(Rd3 FX) - Rnd 1 eFX 2 Races Eastern Creek Raceway (NSW) 1st - 3rd July 2011
Friday practice, 1 Qualifying session Sat morning, 1 Race Saturday eFX, 1 Race Sunday TTXGP/eFX
(Rd4 FX) - Rnd 2 eFX 2 Races Winton Raceway (VIC) 2nd - 4th September 2011
Friday practice, 1 Qualifying session Sat morning, 1 Race Saturday eFX, 1 Race Sunday TTXGP/eFX

We are currently trying to finalise the arrangements with TTXGP, their 'International' expectations don't favour our Australian 'affordable' racing model, but we have spent significant effort in working through the issues with them and do expect to find common ground by our deadline of early next week.

Whatever the outcome with TTXGP, eFX will be on and the Sunday race televised on Free to air SBS Speedweek and Fox as part of our 2011 FX series.

Once the arrangements between eFX and TTXGP are finalised we will then know how to proceed with the format/classes/rules/regs etc.

I'll keep you posted, keep a eye on our website www.formula-xtreme.com.au for 'Official' announcements and news.

Regards Grant Cresswell
eFX

"

Cool! I want to play. :D Wish I could.

Back