bairdco racing at adams, september 15, 2012

spokes-schmokes....I shreaded my truck with an Elk coming thrugh Arizona....windsheild,pasanger door post...heavy damadge. never ate so mutch glass in my life. tranny lost a seal comig thrugh nebraska...picked up a death rattle vibration through Iowa...I have never been happier to be home...I still had more fun than anyone at the track.

Huge props to Greenmachine for the e-bike ride to the SantaMonica pier. Had a great time, definatly made the trip memerable. Etard.....you da man, Thanks again for the lodging & help....hope the puffy batteries last another 100 cycles :twisted:

Thud said:
spokes-schmokes....I shreaded my truck with an Elk coming thrugh Arizona....windsheild,pasanger door post...heavy damadge. never ate so mutch glass in my life. tranny lost a seal comig thrugh nebraska...picked up a death rattle vibration through Iowa...I have never been happier to be home...I still had more fun than anyone at the track.

Huge props to Greenmachine for the e-bike ride to the SantaMonica pier. Had a great time, definatly made the trip memerable. Etard.....you da man, Thanks again for the lodging & help....hope the puffy batteries last another 100 cycles :twisted:

Truck carnage pictures! Moar carnage!!! Moar!!!!!!!!!

I was riding passenger when the cow showed up...I thought we cleared her but she jumped into the side of the truck as we passed & we broker her neck with the windsheild.
IMG00081_zps5280727e.jpg

we drove 1000+ miles with the passenger being totaly blind & the wind screen pushed in like a balloon for 10" & rainig glass on who ever was in the that seat.
IMG00085_zps5176a79a.jpg

truck2.JPG

& my good camera has bitten the bullet on the trip....the above photos are flip video crap pics...the last is off the wifes I-phone

Thud said:
spokes-schmokes....I shreaded my truck with an Elk coming thrugh Arizona....windsheild,pasanger door post...heavy damadge. never ate so mutch glass in my life.
WOW that is a heck of a crunch there....

I told you you should come thru Phoenix, instead, didnt' I? I didn't? Ooops.... :oops: ;)

Tranny's worked flawless....the single 80-85 was no match for 40mph gearing & 107f heat..... :evil:

Etard pulled a massive holeshot on his bike in the 1st heat race & won with the crappyest set of hodgpodge batteries you've ever seen....it was comical looking at packs puffed to twice the recomended size. it was only good for the 1st discharge...it whent ridiculassly weak after the heat race win. & he became a non factor for lack of batteries.

Murphy's Law??!! Faggetaboutit!! Thud's Law:

If it can be broken... It will!! :lol: :lol:

Yeah Thud called gave me a call that night, but I couldn't understand him, sounded like he had glass in his mouth!! :mrgreen: :wink: :lol:

Outstanding races; what impresses me most is the level of building innovation in the months beforehand. 1st, one must have a real 'electrical' background, then one must have a concept, dedicate himself to the concept, and lastly show up and prove their concept against others. Thanks (Jackson/Luke) for the impressive and entertaining Big Power exhibitions as well as breaking ground to get these motors and controllers thru a major test. (Even the tuck position soft seat.)

Way to ride Etard. Oh, and let Debbie, who teased 'bout my goofy fenders, know those are for when I oil cool the motor and thanks again for the hospitality. I wish Chase? hadn't broken an axle right in front of me! Oil cooled 9C vs air cooled9C, wouldn've been a niffy match up.

Todd, I like Elk venison. What happened to the cow? Are some Navajo gonna be gorging this week? Did they tell 'ya, Yah 'teh hey, my brother, (travel in beauty). Nearly rode my mtn bike under a cow on the other side of AZ. They're unbelievably BIG when upclose and personable :shock:

Great fotos GreenMachine, that's probably the only time I'll#114 ever be in front of #98Nashmoto. Thanks.

wow, thud! you totally deserve the "racer's choice" trophy. your journey pretty much blows away anything else that happened because of my race.

glad to hear you guys are ok and made it home safe!

p.s. you should post those pics on the motorbicycling.com site!

For anyone interested here are high resolution images of the Bairdco race here is a link.

Also there are many more photos here than the ones i posted earlier:

https://picasaweb.google.com/100802590722938747486/BairdcoEbikeRacing?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCOPCqo2N2NGk8wE&feat=directlink

Back