Baserunner throttle issues

wehey

10 mW
Hi there
I have just installed a Baserunner controller for my Ezee 250rpm motor.
I have uploaded the Ezee motor and Baserunner parameters into the controller.
I am not getting any voltage change or wheel spinning when I twist the throttle.
It remains at 0.05v whilst the brake voltage increases to about 4.5v as I twist the throttle.
I have checked the voltage at the Baserunner end of the JST and get 4.9v between + and ground and 3.9v between + and signal wires.
I have tried 3 different throttles just to make sure it’s not a throttle issue.
I have also tried an Auto tune and the wheel spins freely for about 10-15 seconds as it should with no errors.
I don’t have any hall errors or faults.
The throttle flag does not light up green when I twist the throttle.
Any help would be appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_0786.jpeg
    IMG_0786.jpeg
    401.1 KB · Views: 4
Solution
Found this on grin's site maybe this will help?:
No Response to Throttle(?): The Phaserunner controller can be configured so that the throttle input signal is mapped either to Analog Input 1 (Throttle), or Analog Input 2 (Brake1). The throttle output signal of the Cycle Analyst on the WP8 plug is wired to the Analog Input 2 (Brake1) signal source, as that allows the Cycle Analyst to activate throttle and regen from a single wire. If you are using the 9 pin mains cable, then typically you will want separate input signal wires for the throttle and the regen brake. In these cases, the throttle source must set to Analog Input 1, and the regen brake source to Analog Input 2. This is done via the custom parameter edit menu
Hi there
I have just installed a Baserunner controller for my Ezee 250rpm motor.
I have uploaded the Ezee motor and Baserunner parameters into the controller.
I am not getting any voltage change or wheel spinning when I twist the throttle.
It remains at 0.05v whilst the brake voltage increases to about 4.5v as I twist the throttle.
I have checked the voltage at the Baserunner end of the JST and get 4.9v between + and ground and 3.9v between + and signal wires.
I have tried 3 different throttles just to make sure it’s not a throttle issue.
I have also tried an Auto tune and the wheel spins freely for about 10-15 seconds as it should with no errors.
I don’t have any hall errors or faults.
The throttle flag does not light up green when I twist the throttle.
Any help would be appreciated
It sounds like your controller is bad or you’ve got some wires incorrectly hooked up

No Response to Throttle(?): The Phaserunner controller can be configured so that the throttle input signal is mapped either to Analog Input 1 (Throttle), or Analog Input 2 (Brake1). The throttle output signal of the Cycle Analyst on the WP8 plug is wired to the Analog Input 2 (Brake1) signal source, as that allows the Cycle Analyst to activate throttle and regen from a single wire. If you are using the 9 pin mains cable, then typically you will want separate input signal wires for the throttle and the regen brake. In these cases, the throttle source must set to Analog Input 1, and the regen brake source to Analog Input 2. This is done via the custom parameter edit menu

Solution
Thanks for that
Someone actually mentions something similar to this on the FB group.
I'm running "headless" without the CA. So I changed this parameter to "Analogue Input 2" and it burst into life 😀😀
I don't really understand what I have done but it works as far as I can tell.
A test ride tomorrow will confirm but I am confident 👍

Back