• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Battery Medic's in Paralel

Andje

10 kW
Could i hook up 4 battery medics in parallel to one battery? I have a 24s3p lipo pack i am balancing with 4 bmedics, but if one cell is high it can take days to bring it down bleeding at 200-500 ma. I want to do the shunt mod, or build a tppacks battery medic booster type device, but it occurs to me i could do the same thing perhaps with just a parallel harness? 4 of them drawing from one battery still wouldnt come close to the cell C rating, and it would let me balance in a more reasonable time frame when only one of the 4 batts needs it.

Yeah you can... Ive done it. Just hop your medics are from the same batch and have pretty close calibration. Otherwise what im saying if they all arent reading the same you may have an issue.

btw...

If you have one cell going too high very often, you may want to investigate why that is happening.. as that cell will wear badly over a long period of time.

Back