BMS questions for 1000 watt 25-35 ah battery build

Pic's of battery and torq arm or link. The gaskets go on first on the pos. end so your copper wire does not touch the negative can as the whole can accept the little kitty button is negative. Do not over discharge. Big problem. Leave some in the tank. Range test ? Keep it short.

Unfortunately I didnt take pics of the battery before i taped it all up. i will get pics of the finished bike and battery tonight. I rode about 18 miles total yesterday and was full throttle basically the whole time about half the miles was traveling up hills. I am really impressed with this "Free" battery pack it really encourages me to buy good cells and build a really good one in the future but its nice to have a setup and only be in around 260 bucks... now im looking to get a good charger as i doubt the free one that came with my kit wont last too long although it seemed to charge it fine last night. i used the three prong connector for my battery and my controller since the charger used that and it seems to work nicely. i found a male end that i soldered the controller battery hookup cables right on to and put a female end on the battery. i found the diagram for my torque arm it is http://www.ebikes.ca/product-info/torque-arms.html a knockoff of the v1.... i will get something better later but i am gonna stick that on there for now. Is it recomended to run a upgraded front tire like stronger material/spokes? what about tubes and tires?

A good front tire is all you need . The spokes in the front tireI should be fine if Titan and trued. The spokes in your motor kit are to thick for your bicycle rim. 14mm spokes are for bikes. You probably have moped spokes for moped rims only. They all make a mistake on spoke size. Bigger is not better on bicycle spokes.

yea the spokes in the rear are much thicker than the stock spokes i wasnt going to change them. I want to run a tire like 2.5 on front and maybe 2.25 on rear should that work ok? definitely need something not knobby.

finished the build https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=81084&p=1193723#p1193723

Back