Building a LiFePO4 Lithium Pack Post

Tinkerer1957

1 µW
Greetings,
I go by the name Tinkerer; because of the obvious connotations. I own the Sustainable/Renewable Energy site Gajetest.com. I would like to ask you if it would be alright for you to be a guest writer about Building a LiFePO4 Lithium Pack. I have seen many articles and I think you have done an excellent job of showing how it can be done. With the new Tesla battery this changes everything for Off-Grid Systems, one I have spent years studying. I did my sixth grade science fair entry was a solar powered electric generator that powered a flashlight bulb. I had an accident in 2006 that put me in bed for a few months and one I will never physically overcome.

However, the mind is sound and I entered into the B.S. in Renewable energy offered at the university of Hawaii. I added to my curriculum: installation, Solar, Hydro, Bio-Fuels, Wind, electronics physics and theoretical math. I started studying all forms of Sustainable energy systems both ancient and modern. I formed Gajetest in mind to educate Americans on Sustainable/Renewable Energy equipment that a lot of people do not even know exists. This also when I heard roofers saying they had 20 years of solar experience in the production of power and were at the same time selling a 3K 30 panel @250 W installed for $48,000.00 with no backup.Basically, all this is is a overpriced solar farm for the Power Company.The national average for a 4 person dwelling is 16.4 KWH in a 24 hour cycle. I was outraged and decided to build Gajetest.com to get truthful information and equipment to the American public and private sectors.
So I hope you will accept my invitation to either copy your article and place it on my site or if you have any new thoughts on the matter add them. And be a guest writer I think what you have to say is valuable for others to read.

My site is dedicated to truth and in the energy field we are very short on that. Off-Grid systems are going soon to be the only systems allowed. The reason is an Off-Grid system does not come into contact with the Power Companies grid. (So they have no say in the equipment you use.) HECO (Hawaiian Electric Company) has already banned Grid-Tied systems saying they damage their Power Grid when all they really do is damage their bottom line. Hawaii is the largest user of Solar power in the United states with Arizona second. And already the Power Companies know they are in trouble. In a recent memo sent out they say unless they can get legislation to stop people from creating their own energy; Power Companies within 15 to 20 years will be as hard to find as a Pay Phone Booth is now. We have the technology now to take any home any business Off-Grid from Antarctica to the North pole. There is no energy crisis hust lack of knowledge we do not need to Frack, reactors, Coal, or fossil fuels to generate power.

Power storage has always been the Achilles heel of the Off-Grid system. Molten salts, Water reservoirs, Lead/Acid, Nickel and now LiFePO4. Have been are only choices, and now Tesla's new battery system.
So if you would be so kind as to share your article and advice to my readership I would be grateful.

David Adkins the owner of Gajetest.com <Tinkerer@Gajetest.com>

if you are using a micro inverter to push the solar panel power backwards through the meter then how do they know the difference? you just reduce your monthly consumption number so you are making money with your panels at the same rate that HEC is charging you for the usage that you are metered.

Back