Can someone tell me if/how APT 96600 can run 300a

d0pamine

10 µW
Hey everyone.
Here's the deal, I'm using a QS 273 3.5T currently with a sabvoton 72150.
I have a new battery pack that is 72v 40aH 300a BMS , I'm trying to get those 300a but cannot find/pick/know of any controller that can reasonable pull this off. I did order a nucular 24F, but as many of you know being in the end of the queue feels like 10 years before you get your hands on the controller.
So, what is your opinions, experience and knowledge of the APT 96600 being able to utilize what the battery can put out 300a ?
Would love to hear from any of you and if you have any questions about any relevant info I might have left out let me know please.
Cheers

anyone ? is this a stupid question?

Can I add this as an alternative question: If you have ever successfully ran 300amps before , what controller did you use to do it and do you have any comments on the experience?

You can run a APT96600 on your system, you just need to turn the LVC down to about 57 volts
I have used the APT96600 but IMHO they are a bit bulky. I now have 2 x 24F controllers (lucky me) and they were worth the wait.

Jonno

d0pamine said:
So, what is your opinions, experience and knowledge of the APT 96600 being able to utilize what the battery can put out 300a ?
Would love to hear from any of you and if you have any questions about any relevant info I might have left out let me know please.

I have the APT 96600 + QS 8000W V4 hub motor and am very happy with it after gone through (and burned out) several different controllers. However, my battery is not able to deliver 300A so I had to tune the controller settings down to prevent the BMS from shutting things down (the APT 96600 + QS 8000W V4 hub appears to be able to suck lots of electrons). I suspect that the APT 96600 can likely handle 300A with ease (the thing is massively built). I guess I'll find out in a year or two when I build by V2 battery which will be double my current capacity.

M

Back