Canada? Is it for me?

motorino magnet said:
SamTexas said:
dnmun said:
you really could be schizophrenic in spite of thinking you are perfect. symptoms are onset in early adulthood with massive delusions, hostility and aggressive reactions to interactions with normal people.

you really should get some medication before you go deeper. the disease is a disease, not a weakness of character and can be helped with medications.
Never thought of this angle before. You might be on to something real here.

hey sam your an a hole!

you probably supported little Georgie,dick head and rummy?

people like you are why the usa is going down the crapper.

IMHO
Ha ha... I love it. I don't know if the USA is going down the crapper or not, but you sure are. Seriously, you need to heed dnmun's advise. It's for your own good.

Otherwise go on with the insults, I don't mind. I have plenty of experience with mentally ill people.

And now for some comedic stress relief... This is hilarious... :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

Mdd0127 said:
No need to sick me on any women. I've been married twice and just hand to leave my last ex last christmas because she got very controlling, questioned me all of the time, belittled me constantly, and quit listening to anything I said. She immediately shacked up with a good friend, just like my first ex did so I guess my leaving was a good choice. I no longer believe in long term romantic relationships between men and women if there is no child rearing involved. Women are whores and always looking at the "greener" grass on the other side of the fence and the only way they'll stay true to a man is he knocks them up and sacrifices his whole life and independence to provide for them and the kids. Since I don't believe that it's a good idea to bring a child into this messed up world, I won't be getting into a serious relationship with a woman again. I'm tired of their crap and will hire some tail if it comes to that. My RV does have hot water, a posturpedic mattress and will be quite the little love shack when I get done with the interior. I'm hoping to lure a few beautiful hippie girls in there for some casual encounters....maybe a few at once....you only live once right?

mdd0127 said:
I know that all of the people trying to convince me that I need to talk to a shrink about things that are actually happening right in front of everyone's eyes are coming from a good place and trying to help but I'm not going to be convinced that everything is OK around here. The government is, for a fact, building, and has built, a large number of citizen internment camps and they are training the armed forces to man these camps and indoctrinate dissenters. This IS happening and there's no way around it. I understand that most people don't want to believe this stuff, just like people don't want to believe that 9/11 was an inside job but as a person that has done the research and actually has some first hand experience, I can't ignore the preponderance of evidence. I'm sure that the IRS thinks that I owe them money that I can't pay and I'm drastically behind on school loans that I got conned into getting so on the basis of those two facts alone, the increasing authoritarian presence, militarization of police, and the degrading of our rights because of recent legislation is something that I have to be concerned about.
Is that 1st hand experience the OKC thing or something else? :idea: :?:

You should know & understand that these camp ideas have been in Top Secret Military evacuation plans stemming from the Cold War & nuclear & biological attacks starting in the 1950's-1960's & leaking-out big-time during the Regan years in the 80's. Now, these camps just follow on from Bush for his administration's incompetence dealing with Katrina in New Orleans AND the unfortunate now "always present" potential for the new boogie man of a terrorist attack. So, FEMA keeps expanding, because funding is there to create these "evacuation zones". It's the boogie man, you know, started with our bedtime scary stories extending into our reality now.

So, what? :?: We're all fracked if and when we get hit by that asteroid or bio-weapon or radiation shit.

The government is always doing contingency planning, especially the military too, and 99.9% of that crap NEVER HAPPENS. It's not a conspiracy. It is Strategic Military Planning and FEMA, and that planning will be going on long after we're dead. Until we shrink the military from not always being present on a war footing, then this kind of stuff is going to self-perpetuate itself. The new department of Homeland Security just reinforces this kind of over budget crap. Fusion Centers is another very controversial issue too!

Conspiracy? :?: No!

Strategic Military Planning AND FEMA? :?: Hell, yes! :lol:

Is it a waste of money & precious resources? :idea: :?: I hope so. :wink:

mdd0127 said:
Something really funny........there's a large black military helicopter hovering 1000 ft above my camp right now. Gotta go! :wink:

Too late Mdd0127... :p :shock: :lol: You're fracked... :twisted: Are you sure that wasn't a real Fusion helicopter hovering over your encampment? :idea: :p

Since 9/11, the U.S. Government has engaged in a multibillion-dollar effort to construct a domestic intelligence network for the ostensible purpose of combating terrorism, criminal activity and violent extremism. One of the central components of this system is the network of “fusion centers” that have sprung up around the country over the last several years. These entities integrate local law enforcement with a state’s police force, Department of Justice, or Office of Emergency Management and are designed to facilitate law enforcement intelligence activities throughout the jurisdiction, providing federal authorities access to local information and databases, while simultaneously allowing federal agencies to disseminate classified intelligence materials to local authorities. There are almost always federal representatives present in local fusion centers and Secretary of Homeland Security Napolitano has recently testified that DHS is “committed to having an officer in each fusion center.” Most fusion centers also work with representatives of the private sector, particularly those industries related to so-called “critical infrastructure and key resources.”

Due to past examples of fusion centers vastly overstepping their original mandates, including monitoring political events, bumper sticker preferences and even constitutionally-protected protest activities, many civil-rights organizations have worked to monitor fusion centers and their activities. However, public scrutiny has proved difficult in most cases as the majority of fusion centers operate in a highly secretive manner without revealing who works for them, what government agencies they work with or what their basic capabilities are. Many lack websites or any sort of public presence and information about their activities is often unavailable from official sources. There is no national authority overseeing their activities and many fusion centers even lack basic privacy policies concerning the collection of information on law-abiding citizens. Some states have even worked to exempt fusion center activities from public records requests. In fact, the majority of fusion centers have failed to even identify their most basic attribute: their physical location. Instead, many fusion centers simply provide a mailing address that leads to a post office box or generic government building. Some fusion centers do not even provide an address.

Land is very expensive unless you buy a farm way out in sask. You can't live in an RV realistically. This isn't California. It's really cold most of the time and even in the summer it's still cold a lot of the time. We get about 1-2 hours max of sunshine per day. Usually in the winter no sunshine per day. You'll find yourself isolated and wanting to return back to the US. Your ideology is irrelevant whether you agree with the politics. It's easier to change thoughts than to run away to a completely different place hoping that the new surroundings will provide bliss.

deVries said:
mdd0127 said:
Something really funny........there's a large black military helicopter hovering 1000 ft above my camp right now. Gotta go! :wink:

Too late Mdd0127... :p :shock: :lol: You're fracked... :twisted: Are you sure that wasn't a real Fusion helicopter hovering over your encampment? :idea: :p

It was one of these: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSlutmu-xiI

mdd0127 said:
Humans aren't supposed to live an the arctic. It's just not fun or sustainable. I lived in my old army 6x6 for a whole winter at 9000 feet in the colorado mountains and while I love the snow itself, everything else about it just not my thing. When it snows three feet all at once, drops to ten below and repeats the process for two months straight, you literally spend all of your time dealing with moving or getting through the snow and keeping the fire hot enough to stay warm. I don't want to spend 1/3 of my life moving snow and trying not to freeze. The only reason people have settled those areas is because of petroleum. It's environmentally irresponsible to even try to exist in climates like that. We're not covered in layers of blubber and fur......well some of us aren't!

I should have titled the thread, "BC? Is it for me?" because that's what I meant. I'd like to visit the other side in the summertime but have no desire to be a slave to the cold anymore. Places with freezing, nasty winters are not places for homeless people or RV dwellers. One good thing about living in an rv though is the auxiliary climate control system......the engine and the wheels that it can turn. If the weather ever gets too bad, I can turn the key and roll out!
Be carefull BC goes way the frock north!!! The northern parts of BC are right at Alaska! And even parts of the interior of BC get a shit pile of snow! If you want warm look to the vancouver area.

The black helicopter thing came from the film Capricorn One, about a government-faked mission to Mars. OJ Simpson starred as one of three astronauts who were pulled from the rocket a few minutes before launch and flown to the Southwest desert. The rocket launched empty, but few people knew.

Then OJ and his buddies were forced to fake the Mars landing in a movie studio. They ran away from the studio (after they learned there would be killed), stole a plane, ran out of fuel, crashed, split up and ran in opposite directions. Some perverts in two black helicopters chased and killed two of them. But the original Hawkeye rented a crop duster and killed the helicopter pilots with bugspray.

Then Hawkeye and the good-looking astronaut showed up at the astronaut's funeral, leaving us to wonder how much shit hit the fan.

Capricorn-One-Chase.jpg

I live in BC. It looks nice in the spring, winter and fall. I recommend staying here a few months and then going back to the sunnier climate for the winter.

Why don't you try to sell your 283 camper on ebay. Offer to deliver it anywhere for gas money alone. :idea:

On feel good days you might consider doing "day labor" jobs for pick-up. A lot people went back to Mexico, so there could be a vacuum. You might be a preferred choice in some instances, since you don't look like you're an "illegal alien" & some won't want to risk it hiring an "illegal".

Well, I'll admit along with others here that you probably should find some kind of therapy (we all should). Dude, I see a psychiatrist and he has me on medicine that helps my anxiety and ADHD. It's made an enormous difference in my life. I also am a Jesus freak, which helps a lot too (although I'm a hippy-type of Jesus freak, but without the long hair, beads, beard, funky smell, etc. I just try to love all and not butt into anyone else's business).

I wish nothing but the best for you.

mdd0127 said:
I'm in Arizona now and having trouble making enough money to leave!

Just find a cop, kick him in the nuts, and yell "I'm a Mexican". You'll be on your way to a new home in no time. :twisted:

texaspyro said:
mdd0127 said:

Just find a cop, kick him in the nuts, and yell "I'm a Mexican". You'll be on your way to a new home in no time. :twisted:

:mrgreen:

What ever you do, please stay out of California. We have enough dillweeds as it is.

nicobie said:
texaspyro said:
mdd0127 said:

:mrgreen:

What ever you do, please stay out of California. We have enough dillweeds as it is.

It's nice to see they put a dillweed in charge of the dillweed census department. :wink: Just kidding.

I'll be in SLO in a few weeks. Can I crash on your couch? :mrgreen:

mdd0127 said:
If I offer to deliver it anywhere for gas money alone, I'll lose money getting back to my rv. There's also the dog thing complicating that.
Well, you would have some cash to spare from the sale of the vehicle too. The gas money was so you could sell it "there" just to be able to sell it "somewhere" quicker, perhaps for more money too, but you have to go back to get your rv & dogs. Bus ticket or hitch back; can't go anywhere till your dog is healed, though.

You could try actively selling it now at busy intersection locations with a sign in Phoenix & stay at AW w/your other rv parked there. Maybe even hold the sign & walk around, so the cars could see you with the sale info on the sign. Have it parked nearby to be seen too.

If you have to sell the 283 camper 1st, then you're stuck in Phoenix till you sell it. How much is it worth? Or, how much could you realistically get for it in that area? :?:

What engine is in the rv you are keeping? What is its mpg? :idea: :?

$200/4 = 50 gallons x 10mpg RV only gets you 500 miles down the road, so that's $600+ in gas in a straight shot just to get to Vancouver not counting any stops along the way.

Your continuing financial crisis & almost homeless status is a circular set-up that has you always in a downward spiral about to be flushed down the toilet. Your first priority is to find work, or get a Section 8 disability & check-out from working "officially". (Then you could find a way to get paid cash off the books.)

Otherwise, you remain in the circle you're in... :roll: ...unless you find that "hippie commune" that will accept you disabled with erratic work and limited abilities due to extreme pain bouts. Good luck with that! :shock: These places will want a healthy person to begin with, imo. IMO. :wink:

mdd0127 said:
The economy has completely collapsed here...

I'm going to get the camper van back up on craigslist and just keep dropping the price every few days until it's sold.

What is your asking price now? What is the lowest price you will take? :?:

How much more could you get in Phoenix 90 miles away or Sedona?

Back