Chinese Stealthbomber trouble

GTK

10 µW
Good morning,
I have a Chinese stealthbomber, and I'm down, I can't perform an angle calibration on the app. When I open the app and I connect in bluetooth there is the message lack voltage, and on the first page everything is at zero. When I turn the throttle the motor turns but vibrates strongly and then it goes into error with 8 flashes at the controller LED levels. I traveled 4000 km with the bike, also the cables that leave the engine have oxidized and completely deteriorated, I replaced pieces of cable but I did not have the same section ² as the original, it is a little smaller. The cables are all well connected (front / rear brakes, throttle, and shunt on the lcd) lcd is ukc1.
So questions do I have to dismantle the motor and change the cables at the base? Is the section important as long as the cable supports 150 ampere 220 v? Why do I have no values on the app? why can't I run a calibration? thank you very much for giving me help

Lack voltage means the battery is too low.

Without you posting what specifically each of the "everything" are that are "at zero" we can't say what might cause any of those, or if they are normal or not.

The number of flashes you would have to check the controller manual for. If the bike didn't come wiht one and none is available at the bike seller or manufacturer pages, you would have to look up the controller manufacturer to get that. We can't help with that because you have not posted any system or bike details or links to the specific pages any of the parts were purchased from.

If the motor wires "oxidized and completely deteriorated", then assuming that means the insulation broke down and the wires could have shorted to each other or the axle or frame, it is likely the controller is damaged, as that usually blows up phase FETs and possibly gate drivers, power converters, and even MCU outputs.

I don't know what voltage or current the wire needs to handle, because you have not posted anything about the system specifications, such as what phase current you have the controller set to, and what battery voltage the system is setup for and what battery is actually on it.

For us to guess anything else about the wiring issue you would need to post good clear well-lit hi-res closeups of the damaged wires before they were touched and repaired.

If you can tell us in detail what specifically happened between the time the bike last worked and the time it stopped working, it may also help us help you find out why the wires deteriorated so you can prevent this from happening again.

error table.jpg

yes excuse me I forgot to give the material, the motor is QS 273 v3, the controller is sabvoton 72150, the battery is 72v 40.6 Ampere made in china no brand.
I send 4 videos, the first shows the battery voltage at 84V, the second shows the damaged cables, the third you have to listen to the noise of the motor and the fourth also except that the wheel is on the ground.
In image the controller error table

Back