Connect Kelly KLS controller to mobile phone through USB

jai134

100 W
I wonder if anyone has succeeded to connect to a kelly controller with you phone and the USB-cable? I can not and I don't have a PC anymore And I think it is to expensive to buy a bluetooth dongle for 100$

Does the kelly phone app support usb or serial port connection? Or only BT? (you probalby have to ask kelly about that to be sure)

There is a choise at app startup to choose either bluetooth or serial connection but I think it is only bt that really works. The pc program isn't that stable either. Perhaps it will work better with this 50$ machine I bought today than the one I had before. I will report

Today I used my "new" pc and did some changes to the controller settings. The PC software works as before when I had Windows on my old laptop. It needs two or three restarts

Today I used my "new" pc and did some changes to the controller settings. The PC software works as before when I had Windows on my old laptop. It needs two or three restarts
I appreciate that. I picked up 3 different controllers (2 Kelly) and was wondering about this as I'm going to start my research/testing difference next week.

Back