Connect KT controller with USB

If it's 12-72v, it should mean that you can power it directly from your main battery (assuming that is within that range). But you should probably verify that's what they mean first.

As long as it's output signal is a standard "open collector" type, where it is floating, no voltage output, when off, and grounded when on, it would be compatible with any typical ebrake input.

Best guess for the high voltage requirement vs 5v would be if it was intended for a scooter or something that uses a 12v+ lighting system....

If it's 12-72v, it should mean that you can power it directly from your main battery (assuming that is within that range). But you should probably verify that's what they mean first.
It is unuseful. Because I have 5v out, not 12v out. That means that must pull new wires from the battery, which can be dangerous.
Never mind.

I mean to shorten 1T5 cable, but it looks too messy .. ?

Why he cut the wires where the throttle and display are??
Wouldn't it be easier just to cut 9 wires at half, to get same from the booth side, and just connect the same colors? Is that method can be 100% safe?

Last edited:
It is unuseful. Because I have 5v out, not 12v out. That means that must pull new wires from the battery, which can be dangerous.
Never mind.
Battery voltage is present in the display-controller cable in two places. B+ and Lock (KSI, ignition, etc).

I would suggest keeping at least 1 of the brake sensor lines for an emergency stop motor button/switch. Ive re-laced a motor wheel from a bike with no brake sensors, and boy that thing had been ripped apart..

I would suggest keeping at least 1 of the brake sensor lines for an emergency stop motor button/switch. Ive re-laced a motor wheel from a bike with no brake sensors, and boy that thing had been ripped apart..
I have. Will back to old sensor with outside magnet, which work.

Last edited:
If nobody knows answer on above question, then next question what will be exact setting for P1 and P2?

I have Rear Hub Bafang motor 500W/48v, G020.500.DC.

Maybe this are correct data.

I know that P1 =Motor gear reduction ratio x rotor magnet (pulses) piaces.

I contacted my seller and he told me what you can see on picture.

So, P1 = 100 and P2= 6?
Screenshot_20240117_130332_AliExpress.jpg20240119_224651.jpg

Last edited:
Back