• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Crash's Infinity Horse

This is my first build. I'd like to dedicate it to the guys who've taken their wifes washing machine motor,the batteries out of both cars, and mounted them on their kids BMX bike only to push the whole affair home after a malfunction. It takes pioneers of all kinds.
The inspiration for this bike came after a friend mounted a 49cc honda motor on a Surly Big Dummy and bragged to me about 100 miles a gallon. This was the summer we were paying over 4 dollars a gallon.
The idea was to build a vehicle that would handle any terrain. From pavement to single track. Something to get me from home to the woods without leaving a vehicle behind at a parking area. It's become much more.
The driving force though is to deny the oil companies my hard earned money. Anyone who raises a price when we can least afford is wrong. As wrong as a bear trap in a toilet. So this is my answer. If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.

Attachments

• 100_0516.jpg
    489 KB · Views: 495
A little closer look...

Attachments

• 100_0513.jpg
    409.5 KB · Views: 496
Got lucky on the controller location...

Attachments

• 100_0522.jpg
    322.3 KB · Views: 479
The Fusin motor with torque arms from Ampedbikes...

Attachments

• 100_0523.jpg
    379.6 KB · Views: 481
Back