Crown adapter for brake disc attachment

T4R

100 µW
Hi, the new project that I have in mind, central motor 3000W Cyclone, involves the use of a hub with double disc attachment for the rear wheel. On one side there will be the brake disc and on the other the crown.
I need an adapter to use the normal 4-hole chainrings with 104mm BCD on the 6-hole disc brake attachment.
I searched the net and also here on the forum but what I found was not suitable or it was not clear where to buy it.
I kindly ask you to show me some links of where to buy it.
Thank you.
Pino

Are you looking for something dished or could it just be a flat round disk with the 2 hole patterns?

Staton has sprockets already drilled with the 6 bolt 44mm brake pattern. Maybe just skip the adapter?

http://www.staton-inc.com/store/index.php?p=product&id=2200

I dont recall seeing a dished off the shelf adapter that goes from 44mm 6 bolt to 104mm chainring.

Member recumpence used to make an adapter to go from disk brake 44mm to 5 hole 130mm chainrings. Those might still be available.

Can you be a little more specific about what you are looking for?

Thanks for the reply.
The crown of the link is fine, but I would like to have the opportunity to choose the right ratio by varying the number of teeth in the crown and Staton only has a 44T.
The shape of the adapter does not matter, it can also be for 5-hole crowns with DBC 130.
Thanks again.

Greetings Pino

Back