Dengfu E10 ebike full black mat build

mes93 said:
Hello,
First off, sorry for my english but i will try to write clearly.
I already had a few bikes but I still feel unsatisfied. 2 months ago I have ordered dengfu E10 ebike frame + bafang M600 motor + dengfu battery. I received my package a few days ago. Now, I'm waiting for bafang motor and battery. Several forum users have also ordered a dengfu frame and would like to share my opinion.

The frame is amazing :D Very high quality, I recommend the frame to everyone.
My specification is:
Rear shock Rock Shox deluxe select+
Front shock Rock shox Yari 150mm
Magura MT5 brakes
From experience and deliberately, I used the cheapest drivetrain Sram X.4 + the cheapest chain x8 speed (The chain is the thickest and most durable)
Cassette Sunrace 11-40t
Wheels WTB scraper, 27.5 x 2.8

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

mes93

XtPFaaJ.jpg

Hi, Im new here....

What size is your frame and how tall you are?
Im 180 cm or 5'11" and didn't know is the 15.5 or 17.5 frame better for me....
Have you a tipp for me? Thx

Best Regards

Jobstler

Hi,
I've just ordered an e10 framset with the m600 motor. I'm busy getting component parts together for a new build. I have 2 questions..
1 - Whats the seat tube diameter for the new seat post.
2 - What would you do differently if you done it again
Thanks
Martin

bbbbking said:
Waynemarlow said:
Did you guys receive the front downtube cover or is that part of the battery case. I plan to use existing 52 volt batteries I already have and will need someway to cover over the battery compartment.
yes
its come with the cover.

Sent from my HMA-L29 using Tapatalk

I have the same issue..cannot find the front downtube cover. I have the battery now and still cannot find it. Where did you find it? Thanks

Jobstler said:
Hi, Im new here....

Best Regards

Jobstler
I'm almost 180cm and the medium fits fine. The medium is in between my Whyte Medium and Large bikes I have which suits me as I find the Whyte M to small and the Whyte L to big . :D

dotman123 said:
Hi,
I've just ordered an e10 framset with the m600 motor. I'm busy getting component parts together for a new build. I have 2 questions..
1 - Whats the seat tube diameter for the new seat post.
2 - What would you do differently if you done it again
Thanks
Martin
You'll find everything you ever need to know about the E10 over on https://www.emtbforums.com/community/threads/dengfu-e10-the-cheeb-v1-0-discussion.18854/

I just finished my build. Mostly. I still Have to upgrade the front YARI RC3 To 180mm Lyrik upgrade, Rims, & Hubs.

Using an Ergon SMC Seat In the Largest size & I am only 150lbs(I am fighting health issues) & by measurements on websites everyone said i had a smaller sit bone width, but that's not true. I seem to need large sit bone width.

I wanted to know what is the largest size rear Suspension Can you put in the Dengfu E10?

I bought a LUNA X2 Ludicrous V2 and I love it. Had to do a lot of it, to make the bike fit me. Truvative Atmos 7k 70mm Stem, +6 degree, Just purchased a RaceFace Atlas Stealth 785mm, because I overcut my bars down to 262mm. But Haven't installed it yet.

But I am getting her there. I wish LUNA used Magura Brakes, I can't change them without voiding the warranty, But the Guide2 by SRAM sucks. REALLY bad. Worst Brakes I've ever used. Also, the Rims & The hubs are super cheap. It's wicked fun, but I think Next bike for me will be Archon X1 Ultra E22 build.

Once the warranty is out on my X2, I will do a ton more upgrades.

ERGON-SMC seat
ERGON- GA3 Grips
Truvativ Atoms 7k 70mm+6 degree Stem
Raceface Atlas 38T 104BCD Chainring
Drivetrain-SRAM EAGLE NX 12 speed Cassette, & SRAM SX Derailleur & SX shifter.(Needs to be upgraded to GX, but I can't until I can afford new Industry 9 Hydra Hubs,w/ XD-Driver, RaceFace ARC35 Rims, Hope Float rotors build.
Dropper Post- 170mm travel PNW Components Rainer Gen 3 w/ Travel Adjust
ONEUP Pedals- OIL SLICK
152mm Crank ARMS
Front Shock- YARI RC (B3)- Deboniar+ 160mm travel w/44mm Offset
Rear shock- Rock Shox Debonair+210mmx55mm-(I'd like to upgrade the rear suspension Please give me suggestions.)
Race Face Atlas Stealth Bar is being put on soon, still riding my 762mm Bars for now. But I have a pair of RF ATLAS 1/2inch rise waiting to go on.
ALEX MD35 Tubed Tires-27.5x2.85

More upgrades and new photos coming as I dial her in for me. I do wish I had bought the HYDRA WATT WAGONS because that power can be sustained. But it's hard to trail ride that Watt Wagons-Hydra. Hopefully Next year I can get a more powerful bike. But with Cancer, I have so many battles. But the E-bikes let me ride 30 miles without tiring. I hope it can do that after treatment starts.

Attachments

• 20220910_142457.jpg
    20220910_142457.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 423
  • 20220910_142512.jpg
    20220910_142512.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 423
  • 20220918_181256.jpg
    20220918_181256.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 423
Jobstler said:
mes93 said:
Hello,
First off, sorry for my english but i will try to write clearly.
I already had a few bikes but I still feel unsatisfied. 2 months ago I have ordered dengfu E10 ebike frame + bafang M600 motor + dengfu battery. I received my package a few days ago. Now, I'm waiting for bafang motor and battery. Several forum users have also ordered a dengfu frame and would like to share my opinion.

The frame is amazing :D Very high quality, I recommend the frame to everyone.
My specification is:
Rear shock Rock Shox deluxe select+
Front shock Rock shox Yari 150mm
Magura MT5 brakes
From experience and deliberately, I used the cheapest drivetrain Sram X.4 + the cheapest chain x8 speed (The chain is the thickest and most durable)
Cassette Sunrace 11-40t
Wheels WTB scraper, 27.5 x 2.8

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

mes93

XtPFaaJ.jpg

Hi, Im new here....

Best Regards

Jobstler

I am the same Height As you. I bought the Medium Frame, But I had to buy a Dropper post with 170mm travel should have bought 200mm, for clearance with 152mm Crank arms to avoid peddle strikes. I also had to put on a Truvativ 7k atmos stem- 70mm & +6 degrees but a race face Chester 70mm +8 degrees would have been a little better. Added a new ERGON SMC men's seat and set the saddle as far back as possible, & Now the bike fits me like a gem. I have so much more control, if I had gone with large it would be harder to fit that cockpit. I am jumping it and hitting trails most people have peddle strikes on and I never have that issue.

Back