DIY Electric Moped Build

Mockbubbles

1 µW
Hello, this is my first post here but I thought Id show my electric moped that I've been designing since June of 2023, it now is functional to the point where I can get on it and ride, it desperately needs some proper electronics like headlights and such but that will come later

Motor: QS205 50H 5T
Controller: SVMC72150
Battery (DIY): 20S6P Samsung 50S cells - good for 10kW continuous (more than ill ever need)

Only issue is the elusive error 7 that I keep getting, I was also having issues with the speed showing 100km/h at a walking pace but that fixed it's self apparently, anyone know about that?
m4.jpgm3.jpgm2.jpgm1.jpgcad model.pngBattery.png

Hello, this is my first post here but I thought Id show my electric moped that I've been designing since June of 2023, it now is functional to the point where I can get on it and ride, it desperately needs some proper electronics like headlights and such but that will come later

Motor: QS205 50H 5T
Controller: SVMC72150
Battery (DIY): 20S6P Samsung 50S cells - good for 10kW continuous (more than ill ever need)

Only issue is the elusive error 7 that I keep getting, I was also having issues with the speed showing 100km/h at a walking pace but that fixed it's self apparently, anyone know about that?
m1.jpgm2.jpgm3.jpgm4.jpgcad model.pngBattery.png
Let me know your thoughts

I think that looks like more fun than a barrel of hoo... ::looks around:: Uhm Monkeys...

your wiring is certainly neater than the first 20 attempts I did.

Back