DIY HUAWEI R4875 70V~100V 0~50A 5000W

Can you explain a bit further on the smd welding required.

Id suggest selling both kits and units to please everyone and make the most money from it.

I would also suggest to sell the kit make a complete video tutorial on youtube to limit the email responses of how fit the parts or how to use it instsll app adjust the unit voltage etc makes its easy for any level to use and the complex instalation in another video for us thats got a unit and interested in doing it ourselfs with your kit.

Any idea on pricing ?

Ianhill said:
Can you explain a bit further on the smd welding required.

Id suggest selling both kits and units to please everyone and make the most money from it.

I would also suggest to sell the kit make a complete video tutorial on youtube to limit the email responses of how fit the parts or how to use it instsll app adjust the unit voltage etc makes its easy for any level to use and the complex instalation in another video for us thats got a unit and interested in doing it ourselfs with your kit.

Any idea on pricing ?

Thank you for your reply. I am planning this matter in the near future, making modification tutorials, consulting and evaluating overseas transaction precautions and legal risks. In addition, this power supply is a product of a Chinese enterprise. Does the modification and sales require the approval of the relevant regulatory authorities? These issues must be implemented before proceeding to the next step. I will upload the video of the finished modification to youtube for everyone to enjoy. The video of the modification process is currently postponed and waiting for the opportunity. When mature, I will upload the complete modification tutorial so that everyone can fully understand and modify successfully.

I’m interested in one of these as well.

Great work! I appreciate the work you had to put into this.

Tom

The price of the retrofit kit plus power supply is temporarily priced at $460 or €388, including a brand new R4875G1 power supply with zero power-on time, a set of Bluetooth retrofit kits and international shipping costs, and the buyer bears the tax. If you need to buy a second-hand disassembled power supply for modification, the price is $380, and you can also buy a finished product. The new power supply is $500 for a modified product, and the second-hand disassembled power supply is for $420. The difference between a new power supply and a second-hand disassembled power supply is the power-on time and stability. Buyers choose by themselves, modification is risky, please be cautious when starting!

You can enjoy the free modification tutorial guide with the purchase of the kit and power supply, free Android or IOS APP download and use, currently there are Bluetooth version, Bluetooth and OLED coulomb meter display version, three-button coulomb meter control version, potentiometer version has poor stability, and it is temporarily not for sale. , The encoder coulomb counter control version will be added later.

Is alibaba an option ?
Alipay and paypal is worldwide easy transaction any import tax is paid on delivery side, fed ex, dhl will deliver your parcel fairly easy as its a none dangerous item like batterys etc.

You would be supplying a new unit with warranty on your work, the prices on your work at $40 seems very fair but your second hand unit prices are high i can buy a brand new unit much cheaper in uk ?

No word on the individual kits though, if i was you id try not be greedy and be quick as possible before someone else emulates what you have done and it becomes a discount price war.

Ianhill said:
Is alibaba an option ?
Alipay and paypal is worldwide easy transaction any import tax is paid on delivery side, fed ex, dhl will deliver your parcel fairly easy as its a none dangerous item like batterys etc.

You would be supplying a new unit with warranty on your work, the prices on your work at $40 seems very fair but your second hand unit prices are high i can buy a brand new unit much cheaper in uk ?

No word on the individual kits though, if i was you id try not be greedy and be quick as possible before someone else emulates what you have done and it becomes a discount price war.
Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Pricing is actually a relatively difficult issue. It takes a lot of time to make modification tutorial videos and electronic version. The price of Bluetooth control chip and power supply continues to rise, and I have to keep the price within a cost-controllable range. Moreover, it is still uncertain whether the power supply complies with the relevant laws and regulations of my country's overseas sales, all of which have to wait for an accurate reply from the official.

Look forward to developments, fingers crossed you meet regulations.

Doctorbass said:
That is a very interesting mod Radio05 !

Are these the same as these one? https://www.ebay.com/itm/324202514712

Or these one on aliexpress? https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/1005001762436248.html?spm=a2g0w.12057483.detail.3.3d3a277bhx9QNa

Is there a specific revision number to look at?

Doc

hello!So hilarious Doctorbass, made in China is not synonymous with cheapness. This power supply is priced at $500-$2000 in Alibaba’s official channels. The workmanship and materials are worth this price. $400 is only a daily salary of 1-2 days in European and American countries. I don’t think there is a problem with this pricing, and the manpower, material resources, time, and money I spent on the sale of this power supply have already exceeded $400. I only want to sell good products to those who need it, and those who play its inherent value have practicality. Use people. You don’t need my products, and you are not my sales target, so. . . . . . .SharedScreenshot.jpg

radio05 said:
Doctorbass said:
That is a very interesting mod Radio05 !

Are these the same as these one? https://www.ebay.com/itm/324202514712

Or these one on aliexpress? https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/1005001762436248.html?spm=a2g0w.12057483.detail.3.3d3a277bhx9QNa

Is there a specific revision number to look at?

Doc

hello!So hilarious Doctorbass, made in China is not synonymous with cheapness. This power supply is priced at $500-$2000 in Alibaba’s official channels. The workmanship and materials are worth this price. $400 is only a daily salary of 1-2 days in European and American countries. I don’t think there is a problem with this pricing, and the manpower, material resources, time, and money I spent on the sale of this power supply have already exceeded $400. I only want to sell good products to those who need it, and those who play its inherent value have practicality. Use people. You don’t need my products, and you are not my sales target, so. . . . . . .SharedScreenshot.jpg

You just made yourself look stupid you just insulted one of the gods of the forum who give you praise.

We are all not all rich at all most have a $10 hour job if not lost it, the past year is terrible because of wuhan labs so your $400 2 days work is for a high level engineer and theres not many jobs of that description barely 1% of workers get that money and above.

And your right they are definalty not your target audience the diy enthusiast is but you just gone an insulted the western way thinking we all rich over privalaged wankers becuse really its your media that is shit.

Keep them the huawei wire taps i say all you done is interface with the can protocol make a simple app and rewind an inductor etc big deal ??? Id rather follow and support open source development keep your cracked ferrite cores because in uk i can get that work done £25 and buy a revision 1 unit £200 new 😀 get my nephew write an app ffs.

I think your price is fair. I've never paid so little in $/Watt.

liveforphysics said:

Screenshot_20210622-132027_Chrome.jpg

$500 i liked, the attitude to the western world i did not, im not surprised you see no error.

Ill be saving alot of money just buy 2 old 4850 units and series them for 110vdc 50amp 6000w and under $200 to my door already in uk.

Ive never paid so little in £/watt.

Ianhill said:
liveforphysics said:

Screenshot_20210622-132027_Chrome.jpg

$500 i liked, the attitude to the western world i did not, im not surprised you see no error.

Ill be saving alot of money just buy 2 old 4850 units and series them for 110vdc 50amp 6000w and under $200 to my door already in uk.

Ive never paid so little in £/watt.

This is a good idea!

I liked what you was doing and i liked the price but i didnt like how you spoke of the west been rich it may be a laugange barrier and a news problem but i can assure you we are not all rich far from it.

Ianhill said:
I liked what you was doing and i liked the price but i didnt like how you spoke of the west been rich it may be a laugange barrier and a news problem but i can assure you we are not all rich far from it.

Pricing is the monetary manifestation of the value of an item. It has no direct relationship with religion, politics, belief, or income. Moreover, the price is not equivalent to the selling price. I only set a reasonable and controllable price for the items I sell. It affects your interests. You use wuhan laboratory to insinuate me. I wonder what your intentions are? Others sell it for $100, I sell it for $400, you can find someone else, and you can choose not to sell my goods, there is no problem. As I stated at the beginning of the post, do not make insulting remarks or racially discriminatory remarks against China, otherwise, please leave. If you still have some knowledge and education, please delete your inappropriate remarks, otherwise, please leave my post automatically without replying. I will not reply to you again.

This business idea was as good as the guys English, shipping huawei globally is bit of an issue when U.S and UK is having a trade war with them then there's warranty etc, don't seem to polite either that may be hypocritical of me to say but i call a spade a spade and if you fall infront of me ill pick you up till you try pull me down.

Wish you the best of luck as for the development work its excellent just a shame you fell on your sword.

Back