Downtube Ebike Battery Bracket - EOI

Animalector

10 kW
Good evening,

Just getting some expressions of interest in these. I was trying to come up with a way for a mate to mount his battery pack, and the issue is having a nice solid flat surface to mount the pack on.

So What do people think of this? The idea is that that it can fit 44mm downtube, and if you grind off the little tabs, it will fit 56mm downtube (diameter)... 127mm is the internal tray width would fit between most cranks. (Pretty sure..)

battery_brackets_1 (Custom).jpg
battery_brackets_2 (Custom).jpg

The plan is to source the angle aluminium yourself (they are about $3 a meter at the local hardware store), and source the M4 and M2.5 bolts yourself locally.

For a set of 3 brackets and latches cut from 8mm aluminium I can get them shipped into Australia for around $80 AUD per set. so plus delivery and we're looking around $100 AUD shipped anywhere else (probably world wide?? would have to check prices).

If there is interest I will create a for sale thread. If there are a minimum of 5 interested people I'll do an order, otherwise I won't bother.

Andy

cool. a few more interested parties will make it happen... can ship world wide so don't be shy. I must just remind you that these will be "prototypes, I haven't tested the concept but it looks like it should work.

Anyone else?

Andy

Back