E-LAWN CARE FRANCHISE----WHO WANTS IN

hydro-one

10 kW
Looking for a franchise. Total E-Lawncare. Deployable by truck or self powered trike/bike. Use 2x15 amp breakers for charging. Ultralightwieght, ride on trike mower with steerable , outrunner powered blades. Fiberglass or Al deck. Self mulching, no bagging. distributed waste over grass/ extra muching blade/fan?

Matts trike with a carbon fiber mower deck / foldable on the front 3 or more blades. . quick change packs.

FRANCHISABLE for whole of modern world. w ho wants a piece!! forgivermy bad spelling, my brain has been rattled with too high speeds on my ebike!!

john in cr i know your on board ... i have a professional guy here i just met , rode the bike --hes in-- to proto all the" parts" in his established business.

I will add to this as I get more info.

Appreciate any thoughts!

mike/ eville , manitoba, canada

I've been getting free cordless lawnmowers off of craigslist. Usually the SLA batteries are dead or the safety devices are made so cheaply that they break. I've been replacing the SLA's from my first battery pack. The safety devices are routed though a relay that I bypass (hotwire)

The cordless mowers are a dream to use. It's like walking behind fan. You can carry on a conversation while you mow!!

Harvest a few of these 24V motors and you'd be in business.

Back