east gem and paypal issues

i need new 20x2.20 holy roller front tires for the trike, at amazon.ca it will take til about october to get them and $90 each, bit of sticker shock. then i thought maybe ill try the schwalbe moto x $153 :shock: for one tiny bicycle tire!!!!

Wanted a head board for the bed, no frame just head board.
Thats a 2-3 months wait
frock that I aint paying for it and waiting, I want to pay for it and get it right away
I aint waiting so I look around
Like I can get XT90's on Amazon for cheaper then local but I dont know the quality
Or I can get XT60's from Grintech but I need to buy more from them to justify s/h cost.

Then theres that oddball 90mm bb I require, who the frock makes these oddball decisions on extinct formats, thought they'd be cool and make a new standard those Surface604 fucktards. Now when I buy a bike I need to take it apart and measure things just to see if its standard or non.

goatman said:
i need new 20x2.20 holy roller front tires for the trike, at amazon.ca it will take til about october to get them and $90 each, bit of sticker shock. then i thought maybe ill try the schwalbe moto x $153 :shock: for one tiny bicycle tire!!!!

i cant get the 3d drawings of the motor from east gem
its an stp file
all i get is lines of code
http://eastgem.net/da85.html

what do i need to run to translate it into a picture so i can get some dimensions?

before his website upgrade i could get the drawings, tried the wayback machine but no luck

that worked, i was after the dimensions but it doesnt show the dimensions like a blueprint does. ill try asking alex again for the old drawings. the old drawings gave you the center to center and dimensions of the motor shaft

Back