ES Meetup and Project Showcase at SF Maker Faire, May 18-19

file.php

Harold in CR said:
Looks like Justin wants to polish a turd :roll: :lol: :lol:

Too funny!!

Turd polish aint cheap ..good to have The World's Fastest Turd Polisher on hand :wink:

Here is the video from the chest mounted GoPro Hero 3 (uncut, recorded until ran out of battery):

[youtube]UCv37x9obas[/youtube]

The interesting stuff are self-inflate wheel hubs, Justin being interviewed by Engadget magazine, and talks with ES members > Methods, Justin, Luke, GreenMachine, and MrBill. :)

liveforphysics said:
nicobie said:
I had last seen LFP at the riverside race and almost didn't recognize the new, way thinner, bearded edition. :mrgreen: I need to do whatever he did and get rid of my gut.

It was great to see you too my friend!

My diet is simple. 1500kCal a day, try to get that energy in the form of fat as much as possible with carbs being the least energy sourced fraction. Then I pedal my roadbike up the steepest hills I can find for recreation. :)

Great to see you looking so "trim" Luke you were definitely starting to get an unhealthy looking weight...
I be you have a heap more energy ow too? keep it up bruv, and for gaaawds sake lose that shit on your face
pleeeease LoL

KiM

Good meeting some of you at MF, either again or for the first time. Makes me wanna dust off some of my ebike projects.

My pics are here (I still need to upload the ones from Saturday):
https://plus.google.com/photos/109989603094714012775/albums/5880082785262699777

I really dig the Juicer and the Jeepster.

Bob S. not only has some great creations, but he shows up with a different one each day of the show :) Nice to have a stable.

-Peter

It was so great to meet you guys at Maker Faire this weekend. This is my first post to endless-sphere, but it certainly will not be my last.
Here's a pic of Justin enjoying my trike. I do believe his words were, "This is the exact configuration I want to take on my next bike tour." Correct me if I'm wrong.

You can go to Semaha.co to see more pics and specs of what I'm calling the Speeder ERX. We're starting a kickstarter on June 1st. Any help you can give me in spreading the word is greatly appreciated.

justin_le_small.jpg

My name is Seth.
Hi.

Here's my blog entry on my ride from home to Maker Faire and back:

http://mrbill.homeip.net/bikeBlog.php?2013#makerFaire.2013.05.19

Always cool to see Justins EV grin. Lyens too. My first look I was like, which guy in that pic is Luke? Looking good dude.

Thanks you all for sharing those precious moments.... Just great!... :D

Back